Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
Of course some drama after a win.

Telegraph is reporting an exclusive that Barrett is threatening to walk out over a lack of resources.

It's hard to argue with him really.

We do have crappy training facilities.

We do have a number of job vacancies in the football department.

I can't get annoyed at him for trying to get it all fixed.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/536cb60ed2e6002c3b6c587a75833f9b

TRENT Barrett has threatened to quit Manly in the NRL’s latest coaching upheaval.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal a furious Barrett has instructed his manager Wayne Beavis to send a legal letter to Sea Eagles chief executive Lyall Gorman outlining his concern over the lack of football club resources.

The move could leave Barrett on the open market and available for the Penrith Panthers job now that Ivan Cleary has declared his loyalty to the Wests Tigers.

It is understood Manly are so concerned that officials have looked at the availability of other coaches.

Barrett is operating without a general manager of football following the departure of the highly regarded Gareth Holmes to Canterbury.

The coach is also trying to rebuild his playing roster without a recruitment manager following a failed bid to sign former Roosters official Peter O’Sullivan, who instead went to the Warriors.

Also league Immortal Bob Fulton has not been replaced after he quit last August.

The Sunday Telegraph understands Barrett will meet Beavis on Monday for further talks about his future at Brookvale.

Gorman confirmed on Monday he was dealing with a number of issues with Barrett.

“Well, Baz is contracted for a start,” Gorman said.

“When you say he’s not happy, they are interesting words to use.

“I think he thinks there are things that can make his job a lot better and a lot easier.

We are going to deliver those things for him.”

Barrett believes the lack of resources at Manly is making his job impossible.

The team still operates out of demountables at Narrabeen, trying to compete against the likes of Penrith and the Broncos with their $25 million facilities.

In his third season at the Sea Eagles, Barrett has only a 41 per cent win record.

He is concerned that continued failure on the northern peninsula will damage his long-term coaching prospects.

Gorman insists: “We’ve only got one focus and that’s to win our last four games.

“Then we’ll review where our club is at the end of the season.

“The job now is to avoid the wooden spoon then getting on with building the foundations for next year. I’m hopeful Baz will be there.” (Doesn’t sound very convincing to me)

When pressed on the poor facilities and lack of professionalism at Manly, Gorman said the club was taking the necessary steps to improve the situation.

“We’ve always looking for continual improvement in everything we do at every level,” he said.

“Our club is always looking to raise the bar. The things that have been raised (by Barrett) are being worked on. We’ve got 141 applicants for our recruitment manager. We’ll get there.”

Toovey had a few issues of his own to deal with, but his loyalty was always to the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

Still, if true it could act as a catalyst to get going on a few improvements. That is if Yoghurt Face and Silent P are serious about running a successful footballing organisation.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/536cb60ed2e6002c3b6c587a75833f9b

TRENT Barrett has threatened to quit Manly in the NRL’s latest coaching upheaval.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal a furious Barrett has instructed his manager Wayne Beavis to send a legal letter to Sea Eagles chief executive Lyall Gorman outlining his concern over the lack of football club resources.

The move could leave Barrett on the open market and available for the Penrith Panthers job now that Ivan Cleary has declared his loyalty to the Wests Tigers.

It is understood Manly are so concerned that officials have looked at the availability of other coaches.

Barrett is operating without a general manager of football following the departure of the highly regarded Gareth Holmes to Canterbury.

The coach is also trying to rebuild his playing roster without a recruitment manager following a failed bid to sign former Roosters official Peter O’Sullivan, who instead went to the Warriors.

Also league Immortal Bob Fulton has not been replaced after he quit last August.

The Sunday Telegraph understands Barrett will meet Beavis on Monday for further talks about his future at Brookvale.

“I think he thinks there are things that can make his job a lot better and a lot easier.

The team still operates out of demountables at Narrabeen, trying to compete against the likes of Penrith and the Broncos with their $25 million facilities.

In his third season at the Sea Eagles, Barrett has only a 41 per cent win record.

He is concerned that continued failure on the northern peninsula will damage his long-term coaching prospects.

Gorman insists: “We’ve only got one focus and that’s to win our last four games.

“The job now is to avoid the wooden spoon then getting on with building the foundations for next year. I’m hopeful Baz will be there.” (Doesn’t sound very convincing to me)

When pressed on the poor facilities and lack of professionalism at Manly, Gorman said the club was taking the necessary steps to improve the situation.

“We’ve always looking for continual improvement in everything we do at every level,” he said.

“Our club is always looking to raise the bar. The things that have been raised (by Barrett) are being worked on. We’ve got 141 applicants for our recruitment manager. We’ll get there.”
See ya Trent, watch the door on the way out mate. :hi:

giphy (3).gif

Again with the demountables, Rothfield is angry his beloved Sharks got owned yet again at Shark Park by a team working out of demountables.

Regardless who the coach is, if those resources were promised they should be delivered. I don’t understand why it takes so long to review 141 resumes.....it’s not as if you are going to interview them all!!!

Slothfield just re publishing sh1t he wrote about weeks ago... more click bait.

How about the cr@p he puts in his weekly saints, sinners, dribble.

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST
WE’RE proud to be delivering the biggest stories in rugby league on these pages.

Last year, we told you Cooper Cronk was quitting Melbourne Storm six months before his actual announcement. We also revealed five weeks ago Billy Slater was hanging up the boots

So proud to get 2 things right in over a year!!!!!......Hey Phil why don't you, Kent and Hooper document the amount of articles that are absolute lies and never eventuate, that would be better reading

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10