Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It appears Jason may be dating an Australian representative footballer (different code)

View attachment 19562Deborah-Anne de la Harpe (born 5 April 2000) is an Australian soccer player who plays for Perth Glory in the W-League. She has represented Australia on the under-20 and under-23 national teams.
She told me he’s a bit of a disappointment, a bit quick by all accounts.

Poor Suli, never seems to be on the same page as everyone else lol

20211014_160339.jpg

Who was quicker scott donald,saab,or josh ado carr.
Addo-Carr quickest over 40, Saab quickest over 100. Donald not in the race because he loses over 40 to JAC and over 100m to Saab. Funnily enough, he'd probably pip JAC over 100.

40m
JAC
Saab
Donald

100m
Saab
Donald
JAC

I noticed Edrick Lee is still looking for a new club.
Imagine if we had two tall wingers, Lee and Saab with Turbo at the back,
Every opposition half back would choose a grubber

Before Rubens big season I would of said let’s go for Lee too, but I’m sure he’ll find a club.

The offseason will be a great chance to build on this breakout 2021 season for our back 3.
Very happy no one has major off-season surgery!!

This kid can't catch a cold.

Dropped 3 bombs and nowhere near DCE kicks.

Only scores tries when turbo plays because turbo gets all the attention from defence the turbo passes it out to him.

His only job is to catch the ball and run fast. Fkn do it.

Hey mate!! It's been so long. Hope you and the family are well !! Agree on Saab. But more importantly, please post more !! How's the photography going too mate ?

@Brookie Bob posted an article with good insight on Saab along with some data to back up your points.

For me Tippytoes should be left centre with Garrick on his outside when Turbo returns.

The right wing spot maybe Jorge could do a job there for a few weeks.

Saab has raw matchwinning potential so is definitely worth persevering with but he has urgent work to do on his game if he is to stay in first grade. Needs to flick a mental switch, he's lanky but I don't think he is physically fragile.

Anyway Tom is due back but Parker went off with a sore knee so Saab may get more opportunities.
Maybe Garrick back to his left wing, Tui to cover Parker's centre spot?

But at this stage if it came to a choice between retaining Saab or Tui - Saab might be in strife!

The key stats from the article that Brookie Bob posted.

Saab is last in average metres per game and second last in metres per run. He’s made just four tackle breaks from 59 (+11 tonight) runs so far this year.

Saab has raw matchwinning potential so is definitely worth persevering with but he has urgent work to do on his game if he is to stay in first grade. Needs to flick a mental switch, he's lanky but I don't think he is physically fragile.

Anyway Tom is due back but Parker went off with a sore knee so Saab may get more opportunities.
Maybe Garrick back to his left wing, Tui to cover Parker's centre spot?

But at this stage if it came to a choice between retaining Saab or Tui - Saab might be in strife!
If I had a vote I would pick Tippytoes at left centre for sure, hoping he can nail that left centre position down as he has a good offload and a great step off the left foot.

Needs to learn to get much lower then he does on his carry backs on kick returns. Plus his hands weren't doing him any favours tonight aswell. His defence is questionable at best I always get worried once teams start attacking his side as he jams most of the time at the wrong time. Still young plenty to learn im sure he will come good with a bit of confidence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4