Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured Signings

Timmy said:
Wolfpack said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Moley getting strong mail @MichaelGordon83 of @PenrithPanthers close to signing with @Cronulla_Sharks

So, he's leaving Penrith presumably because of Coote only to go to Cronulla where he'll be in direct competition with Stapleton? Odd.

Or Gardner...even?

All you Shire people look the same to me.

Sumdumguy said:
bob dylan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brad Walter said on the BSB he is hearing Wolfman to Leeds

Never really been a big fan of the Wolf but he does give 100%.

Come-on Bob, The Wolf's a champion.
Yeh Bob the Wolf did play for Australia mate and is one of the few players to have scored a hat -trick on his debut . He is a champion !!!

Wolfy has a 23 try out of 21 appearance record at Brookie!

He has represented at every level; and playing in his first year at NRL level, won a Premiership and scored a try in it as a 21 year old!!

Kicked two of the most amazing sideline infield kicks in League, resulting in Foz and Chez tries that a) won us the game against Parra last year and b) is the try of the season in 2012!!!

Then he became the God of League and the daggers came out :p

If Wolfy wants to stay, Manly should show him the courtesy of a Contract :angel:

If he decides to move on, I for one will continue to enjoy his irreverant and inexhaustible self expression in his chosen field - Aaaaoooh! :D

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Moley getting strong mail @MichaelGordon83 of @PenrithPanthers close to signing with @Cronulla_Sharks

Would be a big signing for the Sharks, if they could pick up a better center they would be a complete team.

Michael Gordon ----- > Cronulla, almost a done deal

Brett Stewart is expected to follow too,while Tony Williams also believed told teammates he will be staying at the club http://t.co/gK4Uk7Fy

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Michael Gordon ----- > Cronulla, almost a done deal

Brett Stewart is expected to follow too,while Tony Williams also believed told teammates he will be staying at the club http://t.co/gK4Uk7Fy

:-/ To me, your post doesn't read right B_E. The way you have written it, it sounds like Brett is set to follow Michael Gordon to Cronulla. You should have quoted the full paragraph from the SMH or at least:

"Three key members of the Sea Eagles' premiership-winning side will have re-signed in the space of weeks. Fullback Brett Stewart is expected to follow, too, while Tony Williams is also believed to have told teammates he will be staying at the club."

Darren said:
Brett and Toddy C in the shire??? party time for the boys!!

Your an imbelcile Darren

1) it meant Brett was following matai to stay at manly.
2) your line about Brett and Todd in shire and party time is highly offensive and down right disgraceful you should be ashamed of yourself seriously. Brett at no stage do Anythibg wrong not on that night in 2009 or ever. You call yourself a Christian yet that post does not illustrate you acting like one.

Rumoured Signings

Joel Romelo to Manly in 2013. Has anyone else heard this rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8