Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured Signings

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Wolfpack said:
Ryan said:
Please, I'd rather Higgins than Joel Romelo. That, or I'd rather Buhrer wear the 9 if Ballin leaves. A big NO thanks !

Heck, Liam Foran is getting better and better.

Romelo is surplus to requirement.

Ballin staying would be fantastic though.

I agree that Ballin staying is the best possible outcome, losing him would have massive ramificiations on the team IMO.

If the team are seriously looking at dummy-halves (there was a rumour floating around a while back that we were looking at Kurt Baptise IIRC) then Toovey is presumably looking to go back to the two hooker system like we used in 2008. Guys like Romelo would be ideal for that kind of use.

Romelo has been punted by Hasler so I am sure his agent is offering him. That will be the third club he has benn punted from (Sharks, Penrith & Dogs) And the issues have been off field ones.

Baptiste had some level of negotiations with Manly before he resigned with the Broncs. He is studying Engineering at Uni and this was a factor in him staying.He has at least another year to run on the current contract

Cheers mate.

Interesting about Romelo's off-field issues. He always seemed like a handy player from what I had seen of him so I was wondering why he had bounced around a bit. I wonder how serious the off-field stuff is.

agree Pat, those 3 are good options. Higgins was a special a few years ago in juniors. Seems to have all the skills. Just a matter of kicking on.

Here we go Dazza :p

Matai and Lyon wouldn't be able to put together 12 tries a season between them because they are too slow. Matai, Lyon and T rex cant score :D

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Worrying-signs-of-age-at-Manly?pid=212428#pid212428

Romelo's the guy who got in a punch-up with Trent Waterhouse at training. Seems like he has a massive case of little man syndrome.

We don't need Romelo.

Max Krilich/Mal Cochrane/Matt Ballin.
Jamie Buhrer has the potential to surpass the above and be our greatest ever hooker.

You have to say Kiwi we did look very pedestrian back then! That Dragons semi was a nightmare. Glad those times are gone. Our backline is going great guns.

Darren said:
You have to say Kiwi we did look very pedestrian back then! That Dragons semi was a nightmare. Glad those times are gone. Our backline is going great guns.

Search hard enough and I am sure someone could find me syaing what a terrible signing Kennedy was when we got him lol

bob dylan said:
I hope we go after Hodkinson.

He looks to have some promise.

Only if we can sign him on an overinflated contract well above what he is worth.

I think I need to do that 24 hour rule before typing, nah!! emotional typing is much more fun lol

Rumour has Inu to the Dogs, effective immediately and to be announced tomorrow

I have very little doubt Des will find the key to the bloke and get the best out of him

Kiwi Eagle said:

I have very little doubt Des will find the key to the bloke and get the best out of him

just asked Mole

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

just asked Mole

What was Rebecca Wilson's reply?:D

swoop said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

just asked Mole

What was Rebecca Wilson's reply?:D
That joke never ever gets old I think because it's true lol

RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Tweet just now

Bulldogs have just announced they have signed Krisnan Inu, effective immediately. Press conference with Des Hasler and Inu later today.

RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Tweet just now

Bulldogs have just announced they have signed Krisnan Inu, effective immediately. Press conference with Des Hasler and Inu later today.

I Heard that, but I thought they meant Christine Anu.
In any case..... Lol@DESperate dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11