Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured Signings

Darren said:
whose the 12 internationals?

That's olden days: All we in 2010 have is:

Former: Brett (won't play origin again)

Glenn (won't play rep again)

I imagine we are paying overs for former representative players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRmc9IPGmiA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Gee guys, well found! Well, Brett wouldn't be there if Dugan was fit lol
Glenn has turned around and come good so happy to admit that.

Please, I'd rather Higgins than Joel Romelo. That, or I'd rather Buhrer wear the 9 if Ballin leaves. A big NO thanks !

Heck, Liam Foran is getting better and better.

Romelo is surplus to requirement.

Ballin staying would be fantastic though.

We must be banking on a few players leaving or we are going to have to field 2 NRL teams, at this rate.

Darren said:
Gee guys, well found! Well, Brett wouldn't be there if Dugan was fit lol
Glenn has turned around and come good so happy to admit that.

All in good funm mate, will have to find the one where you said Matai and Lyon were both ordinary centres haha

Ryan said:
Please, I'd rather Higgins than Joel Romelo. That, or I'd rather Buhrer wear the 9 if Ballin leaves. A big NO thanks !

I agree that Ballin staying is the best possible outcome, losing him would have massive ramificiations on the team IMO.

If the team are seriously looking at dummy-halves (there was a rumour floating around a while back that we were looking at Kurt Baptise IIRC) then Toovey is presumably looking to go back to the two hooker system like we used in 2008. Guys like Romelo would be ideal for that kind of use.

That worries me Kiwi!! I have got a bad feeling I may have lol :dodgy: I think a swap for Groomy at the time!

The Eagle said:
Mals said:
Joel Romelo to Manly in 2013. Has anyone else heard this rumour?

Supposedly to replace MB, which is a rather interesting

Ive heard alot of talk that Ballin has agreed to terms with Canberra but as we all know nothing is 100% till its official.

torana355 said:
The Eagle said:
Mals said:
Joel Romelo to Manly in 2013. Has anyone else heard this rumour?

Supposedly to replace MB, which is a rather interesting

Ive heard alot of talk that Ballin has agreed to terms with Canberra but as we all know nothing is 100% till its official.

And his PT business would take off with all those fat bureaucrats down Canberra way

Dont worry Darren I was not a Matai fan in the early days. I was way off the mark and very, very happy to be wrong. I do remember you giving Lyon a bagging, silly, very silly. haha.

As for Romelo, I am with Ryan. A big no for me.

Rumoured Signings

Romelo can't even make the Dogs top 17 at Origin time.

A big no.

bob dylan said:
Romelo can't even make the Dogs top 17 at Origin time.

A big no.
The dogs supporters are big fans of Romelo. He has never let them down in the top grade. Mind you he barely gets a run. So done nothing either

Wolfpack said:
Ryan said:

I agree that Ballin staying is the best possible outcome, losing him would have massive ramificiations on the team IMO.

If the team are seriously looking at dummy-halves (there was a rumour floating around a while back that we were looking at Kurt Baptise IIRC) then Toovey is presumably looking to go back to the two hooker system like we used in 2008. Guys like Romelo would be ideal for that kind of use.

Romelo has been punted by Hasler so I am sure his agent is offering him. That will be the third club he has benn punted from (Sharks, Penrith & Dogs) And the issues have been off field ones.

Baptiste had some level of negotiations with Manly before he resigned with the Broncs. He is studying Engineering at Uni and this was a factor in him staying.He has at least another year to run on the current contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10