Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured Signings

Gee you blokes are rude ****s

His name Is Rose you fickle bastards. Grow up

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brad Walter said on the BSB he is hearing Wolfman to Leeds

Even though his departure would leave us low on depth on the flanks, Wolfie has become quite injury prone and hasn't from memory strung a series of games together probably since his debut in 2008.

Cant blame a winger who can potentially triple his pay day in England.
If it means keeping Snake, T Rex & Matai its whats best anyways.
Btw I def rate Wolf but after a few looks at Tafuas potential & with the best to come from Oldfield....all seems good for the future.

Rumoured Signings

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Not sure where he'd fit in at Leeds - Ryan Hall, Tom Briscoe and Brent Webb and another young bloke would be infront of him
Hull FC are on the lookout for a descent outside back after McKinnon reneged on a deal.

According to RLW Taylor to do a bakcflip on GCT & stay at Souths

Both Ben Teo & Krisnans Inu in talks with the Bulldogs, Souths Parra also in talks with Teo.

eagles2win said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Not sure where he'd fit in at Leeds - Ryan Hall, Tom Briscoe and Brent Webb and another young bloke would be infront of him
Hull FC are on the lookout for a descent outside back after McKinnon reneged on a deal.

Tom Briscoe is apparently looking to play NRL. Maybe they expect him to not be there next year.

Send King and Kite to England. I think Big George still has promise.

Definitely need to keep one of them and to me King is the better option to keep, more consistent and more go forward metres and less passing!!

RT @RushHourSydney: RT @FOXSPORTS_NEWS BREAKING: South Sydney reportedly set to announce the signing of Ben Te’o this afternoon #NRL

Moley getting strong mail @MichaelGordon83 of @PenrithPanthers close to signing with @Cronulla_Sharks

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Moley getting strong mail @MichaelGordon83 of @PenrithPanthers close to signing with @Cronulla_Sharks

So, he's leaving Penrith presumably because of Coote only to go to Cronulla where he'll be in direct competition with Stapleton? Odd.

Wolfpack said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

So, he's leaving Penrith presumably because of Coote only to go to Cronulla where he'll be in direct competition with Stapleton? Odd.

Or Gardner...even?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11