Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disco said:
TimandTom said:
We do have one Mick and I hope the club wakes up and gives him the chance he deserves. 70 to 80 minute prop. Runs hard, breaks the line and has more tackle in him than a box of fishing equipment. Has anyone else already seen this player in our club?

Stromquist?

Jake?

Stromquist mate. Jake is still a couple of years off and is a still kid. Stromquist has been one (if not only) shining lights in NSW Cup this year.

There was an article in the SMH yesterday (25/9) about Tim Sheens and it said that the club disagreed with Sheens about signing another player over 30 after Anasta has already been signed. With Sheens on the way out it seems unlikely that Kite would be going to the Tigers.

TimandTom said:
Stromquist mate. Jake is still a couple of years off and is a still kid. Stromquist has been one (if not only) shining lights in NSW Cup this year.

Hi Magnus, awesome you are on here for the banter.

Nice one Darren, I got a laugh out of that!

Anyway.... there's at least 2 spots in the 17 open with T-Rex & Darcy gone. I'd like to see some of these younger guys get a shot next year.

My team for next season would be as follows:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua / Ben Farrar (in event of Taufua injury)
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams / Peta Hiku
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Richard Fa'oso / Jake Trbojevic
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Liam Foran / Liam Higgins
15. George Rose / Ligi Sao
16. Joe Galuvao / Tim Robinson
17. Jamie Buhrer

TimandTom said:
Disco said:
TimandTom said:
We do have one Mick and I hope the club wakes up and gives him the chance he deserves. 70 to 80 minute prop. Runs hard, breaks the line and has more tackle in him than a box of fishing equipment. Has anyone else already seen this player in our club?

Stromquist?

Jake?

Any thoughts about cunningham and whether he might make nrl?

Ryan said:
My team for next season would be as follows:-

01. Brett Stewart/ Clinton Gutherson/ Ben Farrar
02. Jorge Taufua / Ben Farrar/Peta Hiku/Clinton Gutherson
03. Steve Matai/ Ben Farrar/Jamie Buhrer
04. Jamie Lyon/ Ben Farrar/Jamie Buhrer
05. David Williams / Peta Hiku/ Clinton Gutherson
06. Kieran Foran /Liam Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans/ Kieran Foran/ Liam Foran
08. Jason King / George Rose/ Joe Galuvao/ Ligi Soa/ Tim Robinson/ Magnus Stromquist//Nick Skinner
09. Matt Ballin/Jamie Buhrer/
10. Brent Kite/ George Rose/ Vic Mauro/ Joe Galuvao/ Richard Fa'oso / Magnus Stromquist/ Jake Trbojevic/ Tim Robinson
11. Anthony Watmough/ Michael Chee Kam/Vic Mauro
12. Jamie Buhrer/ Michael Chee Kam/Vic Mauro/ Richard Fa'oso /Jason Annear
13. Glenn Stewart/ Anthony Watmough/Jamie Buhrer

Well, I've edited it somewhat Ryan to add cover for different places. Any person who needs sleep over this potential team and it's cover needs a serious dose of a couple of (well it makes you walk around a plane and be stupid or you could end up next to a pool wondering where you are!)...

Rothfield has no idea and never has but, it all comes down to injuries and suspensions during the season. Unfortunately, I think a couple of names above may not be with us in 2013 due to the salary cap, even though it hasn't been declared yet.

tookey said:
TimandTom said:
Disco said:
TimandTom said:

Stromquist?

Jake?

Any thoughts about cunningham and whether he might make nrl?

Goes good, but there are other in front of him at the current time!

Darren said:
TimandTom said:

Hi Magnus, awesome you are on here for the banter.

Hi Darren, don't know why you called me Magnus, but it is nice to see you took time out from playing with your two dicks (because you can't be that stupid just playing with one) to write a post.

TimandTom said:
Hi Darren, don't know why you called me Magnus, but it is nice to see you took time out from playing with your two dicks (because you can't be that stupid just playing with one) to right a post.

I'm not sure you are right in what you are writing there T&T

Wests Tigers duo Beau Ryan and Chris Heighington have confirmed their defection to Cronulla, with both signing three-year deals with the Sharks on Tuesday.

Ryan and Heighington join an impressive list of new recruits for Shane Flanagan, having already snared the signatures of Luke Lewis, Michael Gordon and Jonathan Wright.

more @ http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/tigers-duo-join-sharks-201498

Rugby League News @RugbyLeagueNews
Dragons David Gower will sign with the Manly Sea Eagles for 2013 and beyond
would say Kite is Gone then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8