Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mickqld said:
Fa'aso has been a journeyman so I wouldn't be putting too much faith in him providing anything other than fill in off the bench roles. He's not going to be a match winner. We are lacking that backrow workhorse that you need for a premiership. Players like Hall,Rodney,Dallas Johnson,Hoffman,Jeremy Smith,Toni Carroll nothing fancy from those guys but they are tough hard players who tackle everything and are so important to a successful team.

I'm well aware of Fa'aso's past. My point was hel run 100 miles per hr everytime he hits the ball up for 1/4 of Trexs pay packet.

RE: OFFICIAL : Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Jacob Miller apparently on his way out of the Tigers too maybe Parramatta

eagles2win said:
Brother of Wolf retired. John Williams for those playing at home.

Someone send Wolfie over to his place and convince him to play for us (reggies).

I think he is concentrating on making music for movies.

bones said:
eagles2win said:
Brother of Wolf retired. John Williams for those playing at home.

Someone send Wolfie over to his place and convince him to play for us (reggies).

I think he is concentrating on making music for movies.

Yes, I understand he has enjoyed some success in that endeavour already.

mickqld said:
Fa'aso has been a journeyman so I wouldn't be putting too much faith in him providing anything other than fill in off the bench roles. He's not going to be a match winner. We are lacking that backrow workhorse that you need for a premiership. Players like Hall,Rodney,Dallas Johnson,Hoffman,Jeremy Smith,Toni Carroll nothing fancy from those guys but they are tough hard players who tackle everything and are so important to a successful team.

We do have one Mick and I hope the club wakes up and gives him the chance he deserves. 70 to 80 minute prop. Runs hard, breaks the line and has more tackle in him than a box of fishing equipment. Has anyone else already seen this player in our club?

RE: OFFICIAL : Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Tell us Tim, who is he? Please don't say Skinner or Robinson!Reading about Richie. He won't be a saviour but if he can go like Joe it will be a huge bonus.

TimandTom said:
We do have one Mick and I hope the club wakes up and gives him the chance he deserves. 70 to 80 minute prop. Runs hard, breaks the line and has more tackle in him than a box of fishing equipment. Has anyone else already seen this player in our club?

Stromquist?

Jake?

Confirmed/Rumoured Manly signings

So who have a few CONFIRMED signings so please update if you know of more.

Confirmed
Coming - Richie Fa'aso (Storm) - Michael Chee Cam (Raiders) - Ligi Sao (Warriors) - Peta Hiku (Warriors) - Jacob Gagan (Eels)

Going - Tony Williams (Bulldogs) - Dean Whare (Penrith) - Michael Oldfield (Roosters) - Josh Drinkwater (Dragons) - Daniel Harrison (Eels) - Darcy Lussick (Eels)

Rumoured
Coming - Dane Chisholm - Shane Shckleton - Brad takarangi

Going - Brent Kite (Tigers) - David Williams (poss staying)

Please update any further signings thanks...

RE: Confirmed/Rumoured Manly signings

i asked in another thread if kitey has been confirmed as leaving, but no answer?
so he definately gone?

Jacob Gagan is confirmed from Parra

(is it Jacob...or Josh?)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Pretty sure Wolfman took up his option with us for next season

That's what I thought as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro