Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

tookey

First Grader
RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Lussick seems to be the only player going against the trend at parra. where rumour has it up to 6 players have asked and been knocked back by Kearney for early releases on their contracts.

One (un)happy club. Enjoy Parra Lussick as even Hasler has gone cold on signing him after his performances this year.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member

If you ever want to the definition of NFYI have a read through this thread

Gems include
Slater to Dogs
Eastwood to Manly

Shows why it is not worth getting overly worked up

The Eagle

First Grader

I'd still love the Shackleton rumour to come true,he'll rip parra a new one when we play them!

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019

Confirm Gahgai to Newcastle immediately.

Good signing by Wayne but next time checcin referees the knights it will the first time 2 gay guys have been in a game at the same time ;)

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

According to 2gb a big name Bronco player is on the move to join Des Hasler at the Dogs they didnt say who

Napper

Bencher

Cameron said:

Good signing by Wayne but next time checcin referees the knights it will the first time 2 gay guys have been in a game at the same time ;)

Bull****. I saw 14 everytime Manly played the Bears from 91-95

lloydy

Reserve Grader

Berkeley_Eagle said:
According to 2gb a big name Bronco player is on the move to join Des Hasler at the Dogs they didnt say who

I heard Corey parker a few weeks ago.

Vyssini

Reserve Grader

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Civoneciva = big name, most of the others seem to have small names.

Wow, go the chihuahuas- T-rex, Jennings, Hari Krishna on the wing, "big-name" Broncos player....imagine if they also had Kfoz.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019

Vyssini said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Civoneciva = big name, most of the others seem to have small names.

Wow, go the chihuahuas- T-rex, Jennings, Hari Krishna on the wing, "big-name" Broncos player....imagine if they also had Kfoz.
I bet grayme Hughes does question the dogs salary cap on his talkin ****e program.

Pride

Reserve Grader

Of course they won't mention it as they are too busy putting the boot into matai

Jimmy Jazz

Reserve Grader

Cameron said:

Too funny.

DSM5

First Grader

Too stupid. How would Cameron know just how many gays are on the field.

the mauler

Bencher

A bit of mail goin round that Trex has knocked the Dogs back and will re-sign with Manly.

the mauler said:
A bit of mail goin round that Trex has knocked the Dogs back and will re-sign with Manly.

Really is it like an old fashioned office circular? Or is it one if those chain letter thingys? ;) good if true, but what will his bestedest buddy in the world Iknew think!

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

SIGNING NEWS in The Mole in RLW today - @manlyseaeagles star Dean Whare set to join @PenrithPanthers in 2013.

MORE SIGNING NEWS in The Mole in RLW today - @MelbStormRLC back-up half Luke Kelly to join @TheParraEels in 2013. Chris Sandow, beware.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Would hate to lose Whare. Especially if TRex goes. Would think he would free up some money.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
SIGNING NEWS in The Mole in RLW today - @manlyseaeagles star Dean Whare set to join @PenrithPanthers in 2013.

MORE SIGNING NEWS in The Mole in RLW today - @MelbStormRLC back-up half Luke Kelly to join @TheParraEels in 2013. Chris Sandow, beware.

Have said several times Whare is not happy @ the club and wanted out, good luck to him if this is true - hope he can be happy there.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member

I have heard consistently that T-Rex has confided in his team mates that he is staying. As I have said before, only an 11th hour stupid offer (ala Hoppa to Parra) may change that.

Be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16