Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Is that for 2012???

There are a lot of blokes swapping teams prior to June 30.

he asked for it to be effective immediately a month ago and was denied. He knows he's only going to get a run in 1sts if there's an injury so he has kept talks with Manly open. Manly wanted him right away too, bare basics contract with incentives. If it doesn't happen before June 30, it'll be end of the season. Kearney is the only thing stopping it being effective immediately.

If t-rex is 6 weeks off then maybe there was a re-visit to the offer. He has been in pretty solid form in NSW cup, would be handy if there is another injury. We can cover t-rex now, but if another goes down, could be testing, so he would be handy.

I know the coach of the Wenty NSW cup side all reports have been Shackleton has been one of their best players week in week out he has been killing it.

As to why he is not in parra first grade side must only be down to him and Kearney?

Jeff Lima is joining Greg Inglis, Michael Crocker, Matt King and Michael Macguire at the South Sydney Storm.

bones said:
Jeff Lima is joining Greg Inglis, Michael Crocker, Matt King and Michael Macguire at the South Sydney Storm.

But they're not trying to buy a premiership. F***ing hypocrites

Haz88 said:
I know the coach of the Wenty NSW cup side all reports have been Shackleton has been one of their best players week in week out he has been killing it.

As to why he is not in parra first grade side must only be down to him and Kearney?

I've been told that it is alleged he made a derogatory comment about Kearney on his face book page.

He called kearney a fu**wit on facebook.

Edited for bad language.

Yeah Tookey is correct, from memory the question was why isn't Burt playing 1st grade and the reply was coz Kearney is a fu**wit

Edited for bad language.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Yeah Tookey is correct, from memory the question was why isn't Burt playing 1st grade and the reply was coz Kearney is a fu**wit

I didn't know you could say fu**wit without being censored. Not that I would ever say fu**wit.

Edited for bad language.

niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I didn't know you could say fu**wit without being censored. Not that I would ever say fu**wit.

haha.. Gold

tookey said:
Lussick will be saying the same thing on facebook next year.

He wont be saying it about Kearney it'll be some other poor sap of a coach.

niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Edited for bad language.
Thank you. I was offended.

Hearing rumours from some diehard dragons fans Soward is close to signing with Wigan

Tweeted just from NRL Gossip

Sea Eagles Darcy Lussick has agreed to terms with the Parramatta Eels, younger brother Joey is already at the club.

*waits for more credible source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12