Round 5 other games - 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give me the old firm of Warren Smith and Brandy any day. At least it's not Dan Ginnane, although I bet we have him and Blocker tomorrow night :eek:

Outside of Moose Mossop, I still think the best league commentary team I've heard was the ABC for the Saturday arvo games in the early 90s. Warren Boland and Artie Beetson with John Peard and Debbie Spillane on the sidelines.

Outside of Moose Mossop, I still think the best league commentary team I've heard was the ABC for the Saturday arvo games in the early 90s. Warren Boland and Artie Beetson with John Peard and Debbie Spillane on the sidelines.
I was a little fella then, but remember them. My old man rarely complained about them, which meant that they must have been alright!

On Fox Cronk was talking about Latrell “ The eye I got on Latrell having a big year was that he returned from his severe hamstring injury a month ahead of schedule now you don’t do that unless you got determination and professionalism to want to be back earlier and contribute “ I must admit that made my heart sink...

Last edited:
On Fox Cronk was talking about Latrell “ The eye I got on Latrell having a big year was that he returned from his severe hamstring injury a month ahead of schedule now you don’t do that unless you got determination and professionalism to want to be back earlier and contribute “
I heard that one. I said to daughter, I’m out, this blokes a fukwit. Look over at daughter on the other lounge....she’s sound asleep.

Putting the Donkeys on Prime Time Free-to-air TV every week is an embarrassment to the sport. Of course I know the reason, but when the 'chosen' team is so pathetic the interest in watching is diminished, even for rusted-on Brisbane supporters.
How will the sport ever attract new fans when the TV match of the night is a foregone conclusion?

Putting the Donkeys on Prime Time Free-to-air TV every week is an embarrassment to the sport. Of course I know the reason, but when the 'chosen' team is so pathetic the interest in watching is diminished, even for rusted-on Brisbane supporters.
How will the sport ever attract new fans when the TV match of the night is a foregone conclusion?

Manly play crap, we get banished to the early Friday start. Brisbane play crap, put them on FTA prime time.....

Didn't watch the game but expected a flogging again. Warriors will flog us tonight I'm sure.. :(

Anyways let's enjoy the National Flogging League.. lol

We all saw this coming 10 years ago.. sure it was fun to watch Manly win the NYC in the last season, but when every score was a blowout cricket score and tackling was put on the backburner because "attacking footy" was the only thing that mattered, there was no other way the NRL was going to go... All those kids who couldn't tackle to save their lives are now the "stars" of today's game .. no wonder every game is a boring route without any semblance of defence

The “ rusted on” Donkey supporters in my street didn’t even bother turning it on .

The dropping numbers must be a concern to the NRL.

The “ rusted on” Donkey supporters in my street didn’t even bother turning it on .

the Broncs should hand in their licence then and move to Perth..!

* I hereby give up trying to capitalise the letter 't'.

The donkeys are the club with all the money and with no success

The moral of the story ....

AN ORGANISATION GREATEST ASSET ARE THE GREAT PEOPLE IT INVESTS IN

ONE MUST ADMIRE THE SMART OPERATORS

LIKE THE ROOSTERS , AND THE STORM ,

I CANT STAND ALL THE TALL POPPY WHINGERS

If Channel Nein was smart it would approach the NRL, which changes rules at the drop of a sombrero, to transfer the Tits to the Donkeys TV matches. The Tits are far better to watch and it should pique some interested from Queensland fans disillusioned with the 'Boys and the 'Broncs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4