Round 5 other games - 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very simple gameplan but everyone is buying into to and dragons are reaping the rewards.
And that’s what he was like on the radio calls. Very simple game plans. With defence being his No1 thing he used to talk about.

Clunes was very good tonight. With Hunt out long term, I reckon this kid will make half back his own. Doesn't overplay his hand. A very smart operator.

I tell you what our losses although big margins have been to 4 very good teams. This Dragons team has a real dig. Very good pack and sone quick outside backs.
They are also well coached. Play direct with speed and power on edges. The faster the game the easier the game plan in my books. The way the good sides play is damn simple.Penrith have mastered it. Saints are using it as a blue print..

Hook would know a lot of the panther players as well and know what they give to the Panthers side.
Bird and Zac in the centres with Ravalawa is a great blend of speed and power. Dufty like lightning.Tough no nonsense pack. Their 13 is the modern lock.

The hard part is getting the players you need to fill the positions to perform the plan.. That is where we are right now. With a lot of off contract players and some top juniors we have a chance to address our mismatches.

Last edited:
The mighty Albion Park eagles wearing maroon and white

Bob batty and Alan Thompson parented me with my first pennant

I and another 13 footballing kids from the park were hooked

think we have over a dozen players from our little club to crack the big league
What a great club from a great country competition. They love their league down there. Some Group 7 clubs still have three grades.

Arthur’s pre-season switch, moving Moses and Matterson to the left and Brown and Lane to the right isn’t working all that well for them

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6