Round 5 other games - 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Channel Nein was smart it would approach the NRL, which changes rules at the drop of a sombrero, to transfer the Tits to the Donkeys TV matches. The Tits are far better to watch and it should pique some interested from Queensland fans disillusioned with the 'Boys and the 'Broncs.
They sadly aren’t that smart !!

Former Kangaroos and Maroons utility Michael Morgan has been forced into retirement.

Persistent shoulder injuries, the last of which was sustained in North Queensland’s round two match against St George Illawarra, led to the decision.

Morgan, the Cowboys captain and one of the club’s greatest players, was plagued by injuries in recent seasons. He was limited to just 37 matches since the 2017 grand final.

nrl.con

Sydney Roosters co-captain Jake Friend has announced his retirement from the NRL effective immediately, following medical advice about the effects of concussion.

Fifty-one years ago a South Sydney star forced the game to do away with the two-point field goal, so it was fitting that Adam Reynolds kicked the first one of the new era. Reynolds on Thursday night nailed a 43-metre drop goal in Souths’ 35-6 win over Brisbane, becoming the first man to score a long-range double-pointer this year.

So I wonder if Roosters & Cowboys will be applying for salary cap exemptions/medical retirements for Friend & Morgan?

No doubt they'll try so it'll be interesting to see the NRL's response - if they grant it for Friend you can guarantee they'll try it for Cordner (after his next inevitable concussion when he comes back).

So I wonder if Roosters & Cowboys will be applying for salary cap exemptions/medical retirements for Friend & Morgan?

No doubt they'll try so it'll be interesting to see the NRL's response - if they grant it for Friend you can guarantee they'll try it for Cordner (after his next inevitable concussion when he comes back).
And we’d be denied if we asked it for Tafua !!

Certainly Friend's claim would fail. Doesn't it have to be a one-off career ending injury? He's retiring because of repeated concussion.

Panthers v Raiders should be one of those good games this weekend.

Deserves its 8pm Friday night timeslot.

Certainly Friend's claim would fail. Doesn't it have to be a one-off career ending injury? He's retiring because of repeated concussion.

Well, you'd assume so but after the way the NRL granted Souths medical retirements for Inglis & Burgess with no impact to their cap, I'd say anything's possible.

Plenty of talk about how we looked gassed against the Panthers last week, the Raiders look the same...I think a lot of teams will look like this against them this year.. real good footy team.

We are so far behind these top teams it's not funny, Pace and power all over the park. Just dynamic and explosive. Well drilled and well coached.

I think The 'Riff showed tonight what an excellent team they are.
I look forward to them playing Souffs who have the best backline in the comp.

The Riff fullback , five eighth and left winger were getting a bit too cute last night...will be watching the next game these two teams play....cant wait for some of the payback the raiders will be giving in tackles....

I think The 'Riff showed tonight what an excellent team they are.
I look forward to them playing Souffs who have the best backline in the comp.
I can't fu**ing stand them. They're full of grubs and smart arses. Cretin, Luaibell and Kikass are all grubs and the moron refs are mesmerised by them and refuse to penalise. The dog shots they get away make me sick. They're fast moving up into the Slime, purplescum, rorters, vermin league of hatred.

Does anyone else see Frank Grimes (Simpsons)every time Charlie Stains head appears on camera?
No glasses, but now that you mention it, I can see it:

The-Simpsons-Frank-Grimes-hero.jpg

On a similar note, I see Trent Hodkinson is now starring in "Wellington Paranormal":

wgtn2.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8