Round 5 other games - 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Deadset, Blocker pays no attention to the game. Titans give away a penalty on the first tackle = penalty given away late in the tackle count. lol.

Fifita against DCE and Harper next week makes me nervous
Yeah we need to game plan him somehow. He’s an absolute beast! Not sure what we do perhaps get a big body out on his edge. Gee Ponga is a cat defensively tho. How Tge hell does he demand so much $$? Can’t tackle for s$&@. Tom would have stopped at least 3 of those try’s today.

Has anyone looked at the Panthers draw? Is it any wonder that they are sitting pretty at the top of the table:

The Eels draw is nearly as easy:

They don't meet each other until Round 16 and then again on the final round.

Round 17, they both have the Bye.

We have scored 47 points this season and the Titans have 42 points so far this match

It will be a miracle if we beat them
If we can be competitive and not give away an easy start like the knights then it may not be a flogging.

titans had all the running in the first half knights gassed after that.

not saying we are going to win but at least put up a decent account of ourselves.

titans by 24 is my pick.

Yeah we need to game plan him somehow. He’s an absolute beast! Not sure what we do perhaps get a big body out on his edge. Gee Ponga is a cat defensively tho. How Tge hell does he demand so much $$? Can’t tackle for s$&@. Tom would have stopped at least 3 of those try’s today.
Only thing we can do is put parker over that side... he handle Murdoch masilla very very well. Look we cant stop him just lighten his damage. Im glad foran doesn't have to tackle him he'd probably kill him

Scored an Uber right outside Cbus. What a game. David Fafita just in animal mode. But my favourite player of the day is Corey Thompson. His evasive skills are brilliant.
Yet somehow, I think we can match it with the Titans (delusional I know, but I think we can compete.)
While the Titans are an obviously better side than in previous years they will still be prone to those 'lazy' games where for whatever reason they just dont turn up.

Hopefully next week will be one of those matches.

Turbo to run for 351 meters scoring a quadruple bad of meat pies.

We loose 44 to 38.

Screenshot_20210410-171904.jpg

Lol@barrett

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8