Round 5 other games - 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Unless we undergo a dramatic transformation we're not going to finish above the Cowboys this year. Looks like it's between us and the Bulldogs for the spoon. I hope we DO metamorphose into a dominant rugby league team but we're still grubbing through the dirt like a caterpillar at this stage.

To stretch the insect metaphor just a little further: thank goodness for Trent the dung beetle who is shaping the Bulldogs.

Couldn't even raise an effort for Tommy - SOFT!! I thought they were wearing the old Magpie jerseys today? What's with the gold?
Yeah they just trot out the crappy alternate strip. Half assed like their effort today! Tbh it wouldn’t surprise me in the Tigers stage a comeback and win. Both teams suck.

Unless we undergo a dramatic transformation we're not going to finish above the Cowboys this year. Looks like it's between us and the Bulldogs for the spoon. I hope we DO metamorphose into a dominant rugby league team but we're still grubbing through the dirt like a caterpillar at this stage.

To stretch the insect metaphor just a little further: thank goodness for Trent the dung beetle who is shaping the Bulldogs.
Cows winning this way does f$&@ all for them. No contest results don’t build any character and wests are as bad as us, the knights n co. These second rate teams can beat each other on their day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8