Round 5 other games - 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
20210410_191400.jpg

Two duds

The dogs haven't lost 5 in a row since 1965 bahahahahaha

52-18 not bad but a bit underwhelmed.

My highlight was Barrett walking off head down with his brown shoes. I guess he was a little disappointed too lol

NYEagle

Im lovingvthat Tbaz is swiftly dismantling the game of most of his better players and making them so much worse.

When he came to us he went on about changing DCE into a Thurston type player running the show across the park. Well he certinally dismantled his game didnt he.... just a shame he lost all the ****ing pieces.

I just dont get it. Hes supposed to be an attacking genius as a coach? Fraud.

Chad Townsend you fkn turnstyle. You had the Chooks done. Absolute piss poor defence.

The funniest thing I heard was Vonnie whats her name on Fox said that the Bulldogs were really competitive well sort of. What game did she watch? They got pounded and conceded over 50. If the Drizzle were really on it would have been closer to 70.

Barrett is so bad that I almost feel sorry for him. Anyone else and the media would be screaming for him to be sacked. He really gets a charmed run with the "journos."

Woke up.

Time to check on last nights 'blow outs'.

2 from 3 were.

The new Rugba leegue life.

Barrett is so bad that I almost feel sorry for him. Anyone else and the media would be screaming for him to be sacked. He really gets a charmed run with the "journos."

Seems like Morris is the one...

John Morris is facing the axe as Cronulla coach with Craig Fitzgibbon being eyed up as his long-term replacement.
According to a Sunday Telegraph report, no matter what Morris does he has no chance of keeping his job over the next few weeks.

PS: I also saw the tweet where andrew fifita ran in and swung a stiff arm at the head of some half.... and only got a points carry over. well done nswrl...not.

T'was in buzz's saint sinner shoosh article.

Last edited:
Watched some highlights from last night's games and Sam Walker may have thrown the most perfectly executed right to left pass I've ever seen on a rugby league field. Hit Tupou in stride from a mile away. Wow.

Watched some highlights from last night's games and Sam Walker may have thrown the most perfectly executed right to left pass I've ever seen on a rugby league field. Hit Tupou in stride from a mile away. Wow.
I note that the latest of the unfortunately named Lussicks (Darcy, Joey, Freddy - they sound like Labrador pups) - aka the Caucasian Hopoates, busted his arm last night.

Oh well, see what happens when you ‘Like’ a Facebook post that disses the Sea Eagles. Karma.

I thought it might have been a penalty shot at goal, but yeah, it was the first "Golden Point" game ever played.

Ben was a handy player and has since been a successful coach, but his son could be on a whole other level.
Yeah, I think you're right, now you mentioned it, I think it was a contentious offside

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7