Round 3: NON Manly games - discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And sorry but Gotherson more often than not takes the wrong option in attack. I’m glad he didn’t cone back to us. Overrated imo

The funny thing is, if the slime actually finally win this year with their dream draw, lots of games at wankfest and lots to tv coverage, there'll be an asterisk next to the name on the trophy. Lol. Would be funny.
If Manly win the asterisk doesn't count.

Going to be more blowouts the rest of 2020. This six again thing will give way too much momentum to one side. Or there will be games where teams win from 24 points down with 10 minutes left. Have the six again rule but they need to go back to the 5m rule. Game is too fast and won't be sustained. Will turn into scootball by Rd 6.

This is what everyone gets wrong about knock on's.

The ball can be knocked backwards by a player when they have just dropped it ... but if the first bounce is forwards, i.e. towards the opposition try line, then it is actually classified as a knock on.

Hard to believe the Broncos can be this bad. They’ve got the whole of Queensland to pick juniors from and five times the money of any other team. Is it the coaching or an attitude problem?

Is it my imagination but Parramatta seem to be super quick off thier line
You can’t tell from the terrible camera work if they r offside or nit
All I can say is that it seems every bounce and call is going thier way
I only watched on and off but I thought the same, Parra offside surely.
Even a 20m restart for the Broncs, the ref blew the whistle and Parra jumped before Isaako got to the 20m line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4