Round 18, 2018. Melbourne pregame discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What impresses me is that he can demote descent players on form or whatever bring in someone else and they kill it.
Don't forget they have something like 25 or more support staff. That's got to be a huge advantage.

Have been traveling to Brisbane for the last few weeks for work and the last Uber driver I had told me that Queenslanders are an odd lot. Fine in the sun but "the rain f@#king scares the **** out of 'em".

Lol. It’s called fear of the great unknown.

Have been traveling to Brisbane for the last few weeks for work and the last Uber driver I had told me that Queenslanders are an odd lot. Fine in the sun but "the rain f@#king scares the **** out of 'em".

And bugger me haven’t we had a **** load of it the last few weeks!!

And bugger me haven’t we had a **** load of it the last few weeks!!
Here I thought great, finally out of Sydney but no. Brisbane had to start pissing it down.

Also for anyone travelling to Brisbane for origin, check out Corbette and Claude. Best pizza in Brisbane.

Here I thought great, finally out of Sydney but no. Brisbane had to start pissing it down.

Also for anyone travelling to Brisbane for origin, check out Corbette and Claude. Best pizza in Brisbane.

Speaking of pizza, and somewhat diverging, who knows the best pizza shop in Sydney. Best I ever came across were two competing businesses on King Street Newtown during the early 80s. I've craved for something comparable ever since

Speaking of pizza, and somewhat diverging, who knows the best pizza shop in Sydney. Best I ever came across were two competing businesses on King Street Newtown during the early 80s
Try this place in Surry Hills called Al Taglio. Run from a converted house like most other trendy restaurants in that area but f@#k me if that's not the best pizza I've had in Australia.

Elizabeth street in the city from memory!!

Speaking of pizza, and somewhat diverging, who knows the best pizza shop in Sydney. Best I ever came across were two competing businesses on King Street Newtown during the early 80s. I've craved for something comparable ever since

In no particular order I like all these for quality pizza.

Via Napoli in Lane Cove
La Disfida in Haberfeild
Lucio Pizzeria Darlinghurst
Stella Collaroy
La Rosa CBD

Also the Newport Arms has awesome pizzas.

Just based on giving the side the best opportunity to be more competitive , Walker at 5 / 8 really has to be the better option in the short term at least . How to accommodate Tom Wright's obvious value to the i st grade side is a bit of a vexing question for the remainder of the season but will have to be part of the equation soon or into next year as i doubt that he will stay around after next season if he is just going to be used in a stop gap role as has been the case to date . Barrett would probably also be still inclined to include Parker in the short term and surely better Hodko on the bench . then there is Matt Wright 's situation . Anyway i hope and think that the sooner a more speed and attacking based back line grouping with Tom Wright , Suli and Anderson definitely as part of the mix , the more likelihood then of Manly having a very slick and formidable back line .
Tom T, J Taufua, D Walker, B Kelly, J Anderson, T Wright, DCE, AFB, A Koroisau, M Taupau, J Thompson, C Sironen, Jake T
Res: B Cartwright, K Tanginoa, T Paseka, M Suli..................

Tom Wright misses out again! J Taufua not selected? M Wright, B Parker preferred? Winterstein, Lane instead of Sipley.............I'm definitely in agreement with Strone right now. Barrett has NFI. I'm prepared to say young Tom Wright will request a release from the final year of his contract & score a 1st Grade position elsewhere at which time he will shine just like another youngster in Kalyn Ponga is now shining. Trent Barrett is a poor excuse for a 1st Grade coach. If this guy doesn't start showing some faith in our younger players & give them an opportunity i wouldn't blame them for leaving. Every week i expect something new, something exciting in our team selections & every week is a fu%&ing letdown!

Err, sorry gang I've seemed to have missed the memo.

Why isn't Jorge being picked?

Out of form/favour?

There was one in Oxford St way back that got Italian water from the Angelina Lauro when it docked.true story great pizza.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8