Roosters emerge as shock contenders for Joseph Suaalii

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets not forget the NRL are going to bend the rules so he can play first grade at 17, just like they made sure they did everything they could to get Money bill to be able to go there, and they dont even hide the fact what they are going to do.
I hope the NRL think out side the box and bend their rules because if a player is good enough and strong enough then he is old enough .

English Super League
Lucas Albert was 17 years and 8 days old, when he played at Widnes on 12th July, 2015. The home side won by 29 points to 22.

When you are good enough you are old enough .....
Keith Mumby began his Bradford Northern professional playing career in 1973 at the age of 16 . On his début he broke the record for the most points scored on a first appearance for the club, scoring one try and twelve goals.

Last edited:
What ever the Roosters can do we can do better
We have Schuster the games brightest young prospect
Actually Roosters got suaali from The Kings school and we picked up a kid from newington college.

sualli is a really nice kid. I hope he lives up to the hype many don’t of course.

And we had to wait until Josh turned 18 before he could be considered for first grade. A small detail, I know.
Sorry feathered friend but you left another major detail ....

When we had the shrewd operator Arko the Godfather we waited for no one as he left no stones uncovered to get what he wanted .

The moral of the story
Rules are meant to be challenged and shrewd people find a way to get their way .
The Mediocre ones just whinge and complain and are as Useless as tits on a bull in every organisation .

Seems immaterial as our club was reluctant to play him last year when he was 19.
I can understand how our club would have been reluctant to play him if our players were dominating games on the field but that certainly was not the case . Far from it !
I cannot figure that one one either feathered friend .

Actually Roosters got suaali from The Kings school and we picked up a kid from newington college.

sualli is a really nice kid. I hope he lives up to the hype many don’t of course.
A credit to both clubs but our club has got the Superior player

Sorry feathered friend but you left another major detail ....

When we had the shrewd operator Arko the Godfather we waited for no one as he left no stones uncovered to get what he wanted .

The moral of the story
Rules are meant to be challenged and shrewd people find a way to get their way .
The Mediocre ones just whinge and complain and are as Useless as tits on a bull in every organisation .
Rules in sport are supposed to be universal in order to create a fair contest and a level playing field. How do you feel about Snake and Skivvy being included in our cap when we wanted to medically retire them? Better still, what do you think about Burgess and Inglis receiving "coaching positions" in order to have their contract amounts wiped? Oh, and Greg is playing again, let's not forget that.

Now I'm not whinging Bozo. I have come to accept the blatant corruption that dominates the NRL. However, I can't fathom how anyone could claim such biased inconsistencies are a good thing. That an unfair reward has somehow transpired because a savvy administrator decided to challenge the rules. Really?

I believe we will win a premership again soon, and when we do it will be fair dinkum and hard won.

Go Manly!

Last edited:
The Great Kerry Packer

On Rules are meant to be challenged

I like your 'find a way to get it done' attitude ... but not your shining example.

A matter of opinion, of course, to call him 'great', for example I would refer to him as that disgusting pig! Either way, he knew well, as does pretty much everyone, that 'tax minimisation' is a luxury generally only afforded to the rich. And Yes, wow he made a lot of money but then it does help when you inherit $100 million from your dad.

Meanwhile income for the vast majority is the weekly wage and tax is automatically deducted! So not sure how you propose we can all avoid that!

I like your 'find a way to get it done' attitude ... but not your shining example.

A matter of opinion, of course, to call him 'great', for example I would refer to him as that disgusting pig! Either way, he knew well, as does pretty much everyone, that 'tax minimisation' is a luxury generally only afforded to the rich. And Yes, wow he made a lot of money but then it does help when you inherit $100 million from your dad.

Meanwhile income for the vast majority is the weekly wage and tax is automatically deducted! So not sure how you propose we can all avoid that!
I think you are a bit harsh on Kerry here feathered friend

We all have our good sides and bad sides just like Kerry . Kerry was also a well known philanthropist .Kerry might have had a bad temper but he also had a very generous heart

Kerry did inherit 100 million from his father and he could have been a mediocre Businessman and went broke or just got by but he proved to be one of the most shrewdest Businessman and turned the 100 million into 6.9 Billion before he passed away.

If you did not like my first shining example of finding a way to get it done by the Great Kerry You will like this inspirational one .

Kerrys quest for World series Cricket that revolutionised the game of cricket and the players welfare as well as a lucrative deal for his television network .
It was a win , win , win for all involved including the mediocre cricket board who apposed Kerry in the courts and on the cricket grounds and putting legal action on players .

Kerry did not adhere to the cricket board rules and like all Shrewd operators he found a way to get his way and get it done and the rest is history

The moral of the story....
An organisation is only as successful as the Shrewd people that find a way to make it successful

The mediocre people find an excuse
The Shrewd find a way and get things done .

An organisations greatest asset is the Great people that run it

Last edited:
Rules in sport are supposed to be universal in order to create a fair contest and a level playing field. How do you feel about Snake and Skivvy being included in our cap when we wanted to medically retire them? Better still, what do you think about Burgess and Inglis receiving "coaching positions" in order to have their contract amounts wiped? Oh, and Greg is playing again, let's not forget that.

Now I'm not whinging Bozo. I have come to accept the blatant corruption that dominates the NRL. However, I can't fathom how anyone could claim such biased inconsistencies are a good thing. That an unfair reward has somehow transpired because a savvy administrator decided to challenge the rules. Really?

I believe we will win a premership again soon, and when we do it will be fair dinkum and hard won.

Go Manly!

I agree with you feathered friend that the NRL Rules are rotten

And ....

You have provided me with some of those rotten NRL examples and great ammunition for the validity of these so called Rules that were set up like ten pin bowls ready to be knocked down by a shrewd operator

I hope that you can now understand that Rules are meant to be broken
And it takes Shrewd operators to have the Balls and the Brains to challenge them

An organisation is only as successful as the Shrewd people that find a way to make it successful

The mediocre people find an excuse and get no where

God Bless the greatest administrator of them all and winner at all cost and founder of our Legendary clubs success
637156977783399099__3f72832b-26b8-4135-a9af-cf1719e1d685.png

I agree with you feathered friend that the NRL Rules are rotten

And ....

You have provided me with some of those rotten NRL examples and great ammunition for the validity of these so called Rules that were set up like ten pin bowls ready to be knocked down by a shrewd operator

I hope that you can now understand that Rules are meant to be broken
And it takes Shrewd operators to have the Balls and the Brains to challenge them

The mediocre people find an excuse and get no where

God Bless the greatest administrator of them all and winner at all cost and founder of our Legendary clubs success
View attachment 16828
He was a great businessman ..... but he did have a lot to thank Alan Bond for !!

He was a great businessman ..... but he did have a lot to thank Alan Bond for !!
Yes feathered friend , Kerry was a Great business operator and Alan Bond was a Great example of mediocrity

This is why I admire the Great people that run the Melbourne club and the Roosters club
It is no Great conspiracy or Great coincidence why those 2 clubs that been Great and successful

Time for our so called Big boys in our club to pull their finger out and lift their game

I honestly cannot fathom people who revere billionaires, especially those known to be thugs and whose wealth was inherited. But as I said before, a matter for personal opinion.

However, as to whether or not he was such a brilliant businessman ... see this from his Wikipedia entry:
"If $100 million had been invested in the Australian sharemarket in September 1974 through a balanced portfolio of the top 200 companies, that portfolio would be worth a lot more than $6.9 billion in December 2005, possibly as much as $11 billion."

:giggle: @:):rofl:

I honestly cannot fathom people who revere billionaires, especially those known to be thugs and whose wealth was inherited. But as I said before, a matter for personal opinion.

However, as to whether or not he was such a brilliant businessman ... see this from his Wikipedia entry:
"If $100 million had been invested in the Australian sharemarket in September 1974 through a balanced portfolio of the top 200 companies, that portfolio would be worth a lot more than $6.9 billion in December 2005, possibly as much as $11 billion."

:giggle: @:):rofl:
Not all Billionaires were inheritors

Most of them came from very poor back grounds and made their Billions by being Great Innovators

The Volatile Stock market is as trustworthy and secure as a cobra snake is in the front passenger seat of your car . Not a shrewd move leaving all your money there.

Kerry had a soft side as well . Many sentimental gestures were also made by the Hard man

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4