Roosters emerge as shock contenders for Joseph Suaalii

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A couple of years and he'll be straight back.

Rugby in this country is an embarrassment

See Rugby Australia Boss trying to match insults with Vlandys. But honestly it's a global game blah blah blah it's not really that important these days, post covid no one really gives a ****.
No one cares about union it does not have that tribal element really anywhere. Look at Nfl if does not have an international program nor Afl seems to very profitable. If nrl wanted to they could of kept him but vlandys knows there is a another talented kid who will come through.
Great paid good money will he help you get past 35 percent win percentage??

Had to laugh at people like Gus going a #RoostersSadAngry over this. Grow up mate, should respect that the kid has the integrity to make clear he is seeing his contract out first (if I misread then correct me). Plenty of players haven't that integrity, even some from Manly.

Meanwhile 2 Roosters who are definitely not SadAngry are Tedesco and Manu.

A couple of years and he'll be straight back.

Rugby in this country is an embarrassment
I'm sure there will be some underhanded agreement that if JS comes back to League, he will only come back to the Roosters, probably on unders.

Just like RTS - who has rejected a return to NRL with the Warriors, to stay with Union, until the time is right to setup a return to the Roosters.

This will of course conveniently coincide with the time JS leaves to go to Rugby, so the Roosters can replace JS with RTS. RTS will of course accept unders for the privilege.

Cockadoodledoo mfkrs

sombrero_rooster_by_paladin_ciel_dcwyn9o-fullview.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4