Roosters emerge as shock contenders for Joseph Suaalii

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get it, honestly. They just roll off signing after signing. Well said, mate
Lets not forget the NRL are going to bend the rules so he can play first grade at 17, just like they made sure they did everything they could to get Money bill to be able to go there, and they dont even hide the fact what they are going to do.

Lets not forget the NRL are going to bend the rules so he can play first grade at 17, just like they made sure they did everything they could to get Money bill to be able to go there, and they dont even hide the fact what they are going to do.
Anything for Nick... can't have him threaten to take his dollars to another code now. How would the game survive without his corrupt influence. Las Vegas, here we come baby... What's that you say? Tedesco, upgraded to 1.3 million a season for 3 years following the Suaali signing... coming right up folks!

Interesting to note the following figures:

Tedesco 1.1Mil
Cordner 780K
Crighton 750K
JWH 700K
Manu 700K
Keary 700K
Taukeiaho 680K
Radley 500K

So that's 5.91Mil paid to 8 players, leaving 3.59 Mil for the remaining 22 players. This equates to 163K (HALF the NRL average) salary to over two-thirds of the Roosters' playing roster - which, btw, includes 5 Origin players in Daniel Tupou, Brett and Josh Morris, Jake Friend, & Lindsay Collins.

Quite simply, outrageous to believe that almost all Roosters players are happy to take close to minimum wage, and that we're all supposed to just believe this?

Tedesco 1.1Mil
Cordner 780K
Crighton 750K
JWH 700K
Manu 700K
Keary 700K
Taukeiaho 680K
Radley 500K

So that's 5.91Mil paid to 8 players, leaving 3.59 Mil for the remaining 22 players. This equates to 163K (HALF the NRL average) salary to over two-thirds of the Roosters' playing roster - which, btw, includes 5 Origin players in Daniel Tupou, Brett and Josh Morris, Jake Friend, & Lindsay Collins.

Quite simply, outrageous to believe that almost all Roosters players are happy to take close to minimum wage, and that we're all supposed to just believe this?

It’s the “ Uncle Nick League” and the rest of us are bit players , but doesn’t mean they’ll win every year.

Last edited:

Tedesco 1.1Mil
Cordner 780K
Crighton 750K
JWH 700K
Manu 700K
Keary 700K
Taukeiaho 680K
Radley 500K

Outstanding post AA !, you should send that post to that gutless drunk Rothtool and ask him to publish it and make a comment ,and more importantly do what he purports to do and that is investigate it like a decent "journalist" would rather than being the pre-paid hack that he truly is and hanging around coffee shops waiting for whoever to have a coffee so he can say "spotted !" FMD
Or even Paul Kunt could take a fearless and courageous stand against what is a festering puss oozing sore on Rugba leagues face that needs to be cauterized .
It is a corrupt joke and probably the last waft of stench of the Greenburg that needs to be expunged from the game
Go Manly

Here's an interesting (albeit 6 years old) article about the bagmen paying foe college football players in the usa.

The Bag Man excuses himself to make a call outside, on his “other phone,” to arrange delivery of $500 in cash to a visiting recruit. The player is nationally #1 at his position and on his way into town. We’re sitting in a popular restaurant near campus, almost a week before National Signing Day.

”Nah, there’s no way we’re landing him, but you still have to do it,” he says. “It looks good. It’s good for down the road. Same reason my wife reads Yelp. These kids talk to each other. It’s a waste of money, but they’re doing the same thing to our guys right now in [rival school’s town]. Cost of business.”

Technically, this conversation never happened, because I won’t reveal this man’s name or the player’s, or even the town I visited. Accordingly, all the other conversations I had with bag men representing different SEC programs over a two-month span surrounding National Signing Day didn’t happen either.

.....The most common non-cash gifts to recruits are cars. In every major city inside the SEC’s footprint is a tangle of auto dealerships with ties to particular schools.

Last edited:
What happened to that proposal to limit [ or try to ] additional club expenditure outside of the cap and N R L allocation funds

Three things:

1) - There's salary cap breaching in netball?? (ok most sports I assume)
2) - Looks like some teams need to get the low down on how to do this correctly by Uncle Nick and the Thoroughbreds - allegedly
3) - Nowhere in the article does it mention who is to guilty person(s) doing the signing. The players and coach are said to have no idea and the club is saying "that's not we are about, we're shocked" It's like they are all pretending this just appeared from a galaxy far far away.

Three things:

1) - There's salary cap breaching in netball?? (ok most sports I assume)
2) - Looks like some teams need to get the low down on how to do this correctly by Uncle Nick and the Thoroughbreds - allegedly
3) - Nowhere in the article does it mention who is to guilty person(s) doing the signing. The players and coach are said to have no idea and the club is saying "that's not we are about, we're shocked" It's like they are all pretending this just appeared from a galaxy far far away.
probably framed

Dec 2020. Suaalii fast tracked for NRL selection.
Jan 2021. NRL fast tracks Suaalii's origin career.
Feb 2021. NRL declares Suaalii member of RL Hall of Fame.
March 2021. Suaalii declared a NRL Immortal.
Rd 1 2021. Suaalii makes NRL debut.

Yup , I just read that Suaalii has been selected into the emerging nsw soo team.

ring ring! "Hello, nsw soo club, how can I help you?"

"Yeah...it's uncle nick here. Listen I need you to select Suaalii in your emerging team or whatever b/s you call it!"

"Err.... you mean that kid who isn't even old enough for first grade? Why?"

"One, because I said to, and two - your selection will make it easier to get him approved to play first grade footy as an under 18 year old."

"Yeah but didn't the nrl say they have rules but there's a rule that they can break any rule?"

"Listen toad squirt - look out ya window, see any shiny new cars out there?"

"We'll select him today uncle nick!"

It’s the “ Uncle Nick League” and the rest of us are bit players , but doesn’t mean they’ll win every year.
The whingers used to whinge against The Great Arko and now they are whinging against The Great Nick who's team has won 3 grand finals in the last decade .

The tall poppies strike again !

Last edited:
The Innovators and the Shrewd rule the world
The mediocre sit back and wonder
The Whingers just do what they do best and keep whinging and get no where

The moral of the story.....
Any mediocre person can whinge
But only the Innovators and shrewd find solutions and get results

20191010-IbW-InnovationCampaign-QuoteRoundup-1.png

If you want a Great business . Hire Great people to run it
Because if you hire mediocre people they will run the place to the fcking ground

What happened to that proposal to limit [ or try to ] additional club expenditure outside of the cap and N R L allocation funds
What happened to the proposed limit you ask feathered friend ?

You will find there are no limits to the ones with Creative and Innovating thinking

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4