Robert Jennings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Worth a look for a replacement player in 2019 if he is at the right price
Think you will however see him in parramatta colours next year

Last edited:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...9/news-story/e0b5e95c65fc86fe1165243994464843

Emerging Blues winger Robert Jennings reveals he doesn’t have an NRL club for 2019
Robert Jennings is the Emerging Blue who doesn’t even know if he will play NRL next year.

Despite his new standing among the ‘Generation Next’ of NSW Origin players, Jennings told The Daily Telegraph he had “no idea” where he would be in 2019.

Currently, the 22-year-old winger is training with South Sydney, the club with whom he has played the past two seasons.

However, given Rabbitohs officials are struggling with salary cap space and yet to re-sign him, the promising flyer effectively completed Thursday’s session at the NSW Centre of Excellence wearing a ‘For Sale’ sign.

“Right now, I’m not signed for next season, no,” Jennings said. “I was looking to stay at South Sydney but they’ve got some cap issues so I’m just waiting to see if something can get sorted out.

“It’s tough.

“Things have been pretty stressful but I’m just trying to keep my head up and focus on getting my body right for next year, wherever I’m playing.”

Which has to be somewhere in the NRL, right?

“No idea,” Jennings continued. “It all depends on what my manager and I haven’t heard any news lately.

“So I might be, I might not.”

The situation is staggering when you consider the Emerging Blue, and younger brother of former Kangaroo Michael Jennings, finished the NRL season with 19 tries — behind only Warrior David Fusitu’a (23) and Cronulla fullback Valentine Holmes (22).

I consider it an absolute disgrace that Lodge has been in invited into the emerging blues. The NRL are absolute hypocrites who are killing our game. No wonder some players have no moral boundaries there is no real general deterrence within the administration of the game. Greenburg pays lip service to many issues but fixes bugger all.

I consider it an absolute disgrace that Lodge has been in invited into the emerging blues. The NRL are absolute hypocrites who are killing our game. No wonder some players have no moral boundaries there is no real general deterrence within the administration of the game. Greenburg pays lip service to many issues but fixes bugger all.
While I don’t disagree with you, it’s also worth pointing out that having a zero tolerance for various atrocities is only about the image of the game, it is not any solution to the broader social issues that underlie those behaviours.

Robert Jennings and Dylan Walker would be absolutely lethal on our right side, especially getting ball off Sironen.

I could deal with Taufua still in the team only if then he had a speed type centre - maybe Albert Hopoate later in the year?

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Albert Hopoate
04. Dylan Walker
05. Robert Jennings
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Corey Waddell OR Moses Suli

Would look good in the colours. I don't think we have any money under the cap spare though do we?? He wants 300k. Pretty pricey demand for a winger after just completing a debut season.

Would look good in the colours. I don't think we have any money under the cap spare though do we?? He wants 300k. Pretty pricey demand for a winger after just completing a debut season.

If it's just about the money he'll go to Doesn'tmatta which just freed up a reported $800,000 offloading Norman to Illawarra.

Robert Jennings and Dylan Walker would be absolutely lethal on our right side, especially getting ball off Sironen.

I could deal with Taufua still in the team only if then he had a speed type centre - maybe Albert Hopoate later in the year?

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Albert Hopoate
04. Dylan Walker
05. Robert Jennings
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Corey Waddell OR Moses Suli
SPEED KILLS ;)

Yeah... it’s been mentioned several times on here by @Snake that we don’t have any cap room. Still, if we can make it happen, $300k might turn out to be a real bargain.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6