Robert Jennings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems to have unrest signing at Souths....
We need speed and outside men and he may well be inside budget with change.....

I realise he scored most tries with a clear run to the line but is elusive, quick and an NRL standard winger.
Any one with pace would be in the race . Sounds good maxy

This guy had a terrific year at Souths last year. Really good workrate and solid in tough situations.

He is most unlike the other Jennings who is collecting paychecks from Parramatta.

NYEagle
True... however, Michael is getting on, and he was a brilliant, strike centre for a decade.

Robert Who? There's more than one Jennings, he's the best of the bunch, but he's unwanted by his club?

Has he played first grade?

Rumoured to be going to WTigers or Dragons.

Good winger who would add plenty however we do not have the cap space currently.

• 👍
Reactions: Tim
Do you watch any games??
Scored 19 tries in 2018....in first grade.

Honestly, whoever he played for, no I tend to not watch their games. I used to watch every game of every team, many years ago, but lack the time, and honestly, passion like I used to.
I tend to watch Manly games only now (and Origin / Tests). Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't feel as plugged in as I used to be, I'm not sure.

Honestly, whoever he played for, no I tend to not watch their games. I used to watch every game of every team, many years ago, but lack the time, and honestly, passion like I used to.
I tend to watch Manly games only now (and Origin / Tests). Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't feel as plugged in as I used to be, I'm not sure.
Unless boredom overtakes im me the same, I've been so put off on NRL that I'm not a rugby league supporter just a MWDRLFC supporter.

You are not the only one mate . Not many have the luxury of sitting down and watching every game . I am lucky to get to watch some of the Manly games with shift work

Fair enough - I am a self confessed footy addict and watch at least 4-5 games if not all....Manly games I would watch Holden Cup, Reserves and then NRL....in 2019 even watched Blacktown when possible....
There are many things through the years that have taken some gloss off the game, but still gets me amped come game day.
Anyways back to the point, he has plenty of speed and can find the try line....and still fairly young with his best years ahead of him....if Manly do land him, will be confident he is our top try scorer in 2019.

Last edited:
Fair enough - I am a self confessed footy addict and watch at least 4-5 games if not all....Manly games I would watch Holden Cup, Reserves and then NRL....in 2019 even watched Blacktown when possible....
There are many things through the years that have taken some gloss off the game, but still gets me amped come game day.
Anyways back to the point, he has plenty of speed and can find the try line....and still fairly young with his best years ahead of him....if Manly do land him, will be confident he is our top try scorer in 2010.

Exactly the type of player I'm wanting in our backline - sign him up !

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8