Ripped off by Cummins again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was up at Newcastle for our game against the Knights last year and he completely rode them to victory that day. Somehow tonight he has managed to rip us off even harder. Seriously concerning that this bloke has been reffing for over 15 years now and has just gotten worse and worse over the years, yet is still seen as one of the top refs in a very very bad bunch of them

Attachments

• 627015F1-FFFA-4331-896F-1AF6D9991491.jpeg
    627015F1-FFFA-4331-896F-1AF6D9991491.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 36
Look - I HATE blaming a ref
I had 25 calls from different mates who hate Manly after that game, who said it was the most 1 sided referring they ever seen- not the penalty count, but the general decisions over the 80 minutes to decide the outcome
Same. Lots of unbiased league fans texting to say it was a rort. Usually it’s just the club supporters that notice the 50/50 calls. When they’re noticed by the casual observer, something is dreadfully wrong.

Look - I HATE blaming a ref
I had 25 calls from different mates who hate Manly after that game, who said it was the most 1 sided referring they ever seen- not the penalty count, but the general decisions over the 80 minutes to decide the outcome
yet we have so called "supporters" on here blaming some players for losing the game, knowing the ref had a bearing on the outcome..

Lmao....we have pulled out the "true supporters" tag again.

Is it possible that us so called "supporters" can be critical of both the referee and also some of our players individual performances.
critical , yes, but don't blame them for the loss, parra penalties were meant to get them out of their 20 mtr area, we didn't get any near our 20, that loss sits wholly and squarely on the ref..!

critical , yes, but don't blame them for the loss, parra penalties were meant to get them out of their 20 mtr area, we didn't get any near our 20, that loss sits wholly and squarely on the ref..!

I'm more loling at you and pulling the "supporters " line.

It doesn't get any more Silvertails after a loss than someone dragging that one up.

I thought we were dudded a few times, but we also need better discipline.
I don't blame Keppie for the loss but if he didn't lift in the tackle the ref couldn't have binned him (pretty sure Wighton did a very similar one recently, got suspended but wasn't binned during the game)
We would have beaten both Souths and Eels without those loose moments, need to be better.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4