Representative honours (& game day thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As poor as suttons reffing is, particularly his inability to rule a try tonight included, the game is so much better with 1 ref.
2 creates too much opportunity to nitpick and the only chance he's had to do that tonight is with the trys.
Otherwise he's run off his feet and can't scrutinise things in his usual miserly fashion.
Over to you Peter V'landys...

Kiwis are letting themselves down this half.
Just wasting their 1st half effort.
Disappointing...

Attendance is 18,104. That's 352 less than when Australia played Samoa in Wollongong as part of the 2014 Four Nations (18,456 that November day).

Attendance is 18,104. That's 352 less than when Australia played Samoa in Wollongong as part of the 2014 Four Nations (18,456 that November day).
Pretty fair effort though.
But it shows the strength this new world of international rugby league in this region that Samoa can draw such a crowd as us v the kiwis.
I am for it...

A good game from us.
But the kiwis were very disappointing in the 2nd half.
Except RTS. He's class.
Our Manly boys.
Outstanding...

I had to change from Fox to Nine at half-time - its worth putting up with slightly (only slightly) more ads - Kevin Walters doesn't add any insight at all, and Voss is so over-amped. Greg Alexander is all they got. Joey and Freddie summed the game up in a few minutes at half time - miles better than the Fox halftime crew.

I had to change from Fox to Nine at half-time - its worth putting up with slightly (only slightly) more ads - Kevin Walters doesn't add any insight at all, and Voss is so over-amped. Greg Alexander is all they got. Joey and Freddie summed the game up in a few minutes at half time - miles better than the Fox halftime crew.

Sometimes Voss seems to think he's the new Darrell Eastlake....getting the voice up past the threshold of pain.

And listening to Walters in commentary makes me believe Qld will only ever fluke another Origin series win with him as coach.

Yes I wonder what happened to him, one minute he is selected and next minute he is gone, no announcement, even from the club.
You should be aware by now that the MWSE rarely announce anything, other than membership packages.

When Dwayne Uncles goes on leave, there is apparently no one else in the organisation capable of providing updates to the fans.

You should be aware by now that the MWSE rarely announce anything, other than membership packages.

When Dwayne Uncles goes on leave, there is apparently no one else in the organisation capable of providing updates to the fans.

Dwayne Uncles, I’ll pay that!!!

This game is so much better than yesterdays.

Huge Tongan's are bashing the Poms big time :p

AFB 30 minutes of speed and power but he has put on a few kilos :tmi:

Jenko scores 6-0 :clap:

Crowd's constant singing is awesome

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8