Representative honours (& game day thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fiji scooooooores a Rorters try as his foot was way out :p

Brad took him out :clap:

IMG_20191011_185826.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, there is no crowd :eek:

The Organizer should have opened the gates and let the poor local people enjoy the footy :wait:

There were even stories that most of the Fiji Team are unemployed.

Why make the locals feel left out by charging for the game :swear:

The kiddies who accompanied the players out should also have been gifted an outfit and shoes.
Such a shame that we don't make an effort to help these Island Nations :confused:
That is an absolute stitch up. 100% tickets for this game should be free for all. The NRL want to expand rugby league, they should have opened the gates and covered costs for the entire day. Typical!

That is an absolute stitch up. 100% tickets for this game should be free for all. The NRL want to expand rugby league, they should have opened the gates and covered costs for the entire day. Typical!
These locals don't even have cash with their barter style economy let alone cash to spare.

It really irks me that the NRL is so out of touch that they couldn't foresee the empty stands that could have been filled with happy people :fubar:

Every Club could have sent a few dozen old jerseys and shorts to gift to the local players :nerd:

Reubs seems to be sporting a bandaged head band this half.

Which he has just thrown away. He's also currently on the left wing and seems to have replaced Brad Parker with Graham moving to centre.

So far Jake played the first 30,
Brad about 50 and Gazza about 30 but got a head gash

Jake back on for last qtr and Gazza looks to be at FB

All 3 Manly players on for last 5 mins

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12