Representative honours (& game day thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great defence by Tonga, so much so the Poms still haven't scored @:cool: Expected better from GB.

AFB hasn't had Donny on his back...and it shows :giggle:

Great defence by Tonga, so much so the Poms still haven't scored @:cool: Expected better from GB.

AFB hasn't had Donny on his back...and it shows :giggle:
IMG_20191026_200145.jpg

Wonder at what point the poms have a look at the worth of Bennett's coaching.
He hasn't set the world on fire in his tenure and he wouldn't come cheap.
He had the full Great Britain lot to choose from not just England this time...

Fifi was the only one who was slow, error prone and head highed

All the other Tongan's especially Lolohea , Hops and Katoa were great along with the new fullback Niu :clap:

Roos won't have it easy next week but it will be a great game

Last edited:
I thought it was a great match. The Tongan forwards are the most fearsome of any pack I've seen.
How good has having one ref been?
Anybody with half a football brain will surely realise that one ref is better than two. Which means that the NRL will stick with two refs next season.

I thought it was a great match. The Tongan forwards are the most fearsome of any pack I've seen.
How good has having one ref been?
Anybody with half a football brain will surely realise that one ref is better than two. Which means that the NRL will stick with two refs next season.
Sorry Who,but have to disagree with you,I thought the reffing was atrocious.If Manly were the Poms and the Roosters were the Tongans this forum would go into meltdown...
Blatant forward passes by the Tongans let go,hands all over the ball constantly in tackles and holding down in the tackle,walking off the mark gaining extra metres at the play the ball,markers not even close to being into position or square and allowed to be involved in the play,guys in front of the kicker and not called.
In saying that I thought the Tongans were great,the Poms defended well but need to make a few changes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4