Recruitment, good , bad and downright ugly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Ryan ive been kicking around here long enough to know that MOD wasn’t Your natural persona.

Clench the teeth, butt and fists and persevere through the cr@p and be there alongside us all to go around in 2023.

Lifevcould be worse you could be a Parra supporter!

@Ryan ive been kicking around here long enough to know that MOD wasn’t Your natural persona.

Clench the teeth, butt and fists and persevere through the cr@p and be there alongside us all to go around in 2023.

Lifevcould be worse you could be a Parra supporter!
I enjoyed MOD. I thought he gave @Ryan the chance to put a lot of stuff out there, sans boundaries and restrictions. Some of the stuff that MOD came out with was authentic, insightful, and entertaining. Some of MOD's other stuff, though was pretty delusional. All in all, I think MOD should be encouraged to come out again in the future.

Not good for my health mate.

Felt like I was becoming the Michael Crocker of this forum haha. The woman who raised me has just been given not long (****ing cancer), so I don't have it in me anymore :(. As you know my Dad (cancer), Mum (brain aneurysm), brother (motorbike accident), Mother-in-law (cancer) all recently died, on top of my father-in-law having the worst of strokes and is basically a 3 year old child now.

Not sure how much more I can take - LOL - reinstitute fragile status here <---.
Hang in there champ. Sometimes life throws a lot of **** at you all at once. All you can do is what you can do. Sometimes you have to put yourself first and not take on everyone else’s problems. I know it sounds harsh but you have to look after yourself.

I enjoyed MOD. I thought he gave @Ryan the chance to put a lot of stuff out there, sans boundaries and restrictions. Some of the stuff that MOD came out with was authentic, insightful, and entertaining. Some of MOD's other stuff, though was pretty delusional. All in all, I think MOD should be encouraged to come out again in the future.
@Eagles4Life that is why we are a great community, the ability to agree to disagree with respect.

Peace out!

So since the master coach Barrett and the brilliant recruitment retention team decided Gutho was surplus to our needs, Gutho has averaged 23 games/year at Parra while Tom has averaged 15 over 7 seasons. Plus I'm sure they're not spending $2mil on Gutho and a brother. Just saying.

So since the master coach Barrett and the brilliant recruitment retention team decided Gutho was surplus to our needs, Gutho has averaged 23 games/year at Parra while Tom has averaged 15 over 7 seasons. Plus I'm sure they're not spending $2mil on Gutho and a brother. Just saying.
I think they said Gutho played 5 games in 3 years and that was before he established himself in NRL ,Turbo got a couple of years in before his run of injuries

6C18F193-7A96-477C-BD32-E7A9C19A43EF.jpeg

He could have been the missing link for us.

I do love Gutho's Brother's.. Grew up with two of them anyway. Good blokes!!

But I'm still going for the Panthers 100% :smilingimp:

A tweet from Joel Thomson 10minutes ago:
https://twitter.com/joel_thompson12
@joel_thompson12
If I was a NRL scout, I’d be down at the Koori KO in Nowra. Unbelievable talent with the next generation coming through

What's the bet we have no one there? Or even watching on telly?
I wanted to post this the day before it started but I thought that sentiment would never reach our scouts and selectors... It would be great if they did get some 'Eagle eyes' up there!

Is there any player in the current game (contracted or not) that remind anyone of a leader, and team- tempo changer like BK or Gareth Ellis or Sam Burgess?

Any forward leader that inspires the troops? Isiah Yeo, Cam Murray and even Jurbo have great work rates but I don't see the rest of their packs necessarily lifting as a result (not critiquing the Panthers and Rabbits forward packs)

Just wonder which forward inspires the game shift moments in 2022?

I thought Bozo was in charge back then.

Panthers have dominated in all grades this year. Absolute no brainer to raid this club. Most of the youngsters and reserve graders will be looking for a easier pathway to first grade, get to it recruitment team.

Panthers have dominated in all grades this year. Absolute no brainer to raid this club. Most of the youngsters and reserve graders will be looking for a easier pathway to first grade, get to it recruitment team.
Yeah seems they way to go tbh. They simply can't keep them all

Yeah seems they way to go tbh. They simply can't keep them all
No, but they can breed them all.
Doesn'tmatta had 3-4 ex-Penrith players in its GF team. The 'Riff lost three top-liners from their 2021 GF-winning side and replaced them easily. They will lose another three from this year's team and they probably won't notice it.
This club looks like it will be a powerhouse for years to come.

Spencer Leniu is everything we need in the forwards ! Anyone watching him tonight - hooly Dooly.
He plays about 21 minutes a game and comes on field with his team already dominating.
But yes he is a tremendous talent and Panthers have been developing him patiently. Wonder if he's the guy pencilled in for Kikau's spot. Though he's more of a middle really.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4