MVP: Rd 22 v Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I need to calm down before I think objectively abot this.

Parker I though was decent and Koula....I dunno, I need 7 wines before I can think

3. Foz - surely we can convince GC to take Cherry instead
2. Ola - Still pissed he didn't play against Easts, but the kids a beast. Last two weeks he really looks like hes trying to put in defensively
1. Jake - gave it his all...again. Smashed them in defence and looked sharp in attack.

Todays dunce award - Our fearless leader....when was the last time we weren't commenting about his stupidity after a game?

The Wooden spoon Titans are no Benchmark but these are the players that stood out
Foz
Jake
Haumole

3. Foz - the loss of whom with no apparent 5/8 is going to hit this club hard. DCE can f off. Can we make a sneaky offer to D Brown or Jarome Luai ?
2. Koula tried.
1. Jake & scored a try at least.

3 DCE
2 DCE
1 DCE

He was best on ground for the titans today

But really my points
3 Foran
2 Frog
1. Jake

Once again Foz easily our best. Cherry Evans was woeful, even by his woeful standards of late. Watch him fire up next week in a dead rubber when it's all too late. It'll look good to his fan base though. I'm struggling to see what our attack is going to look like next year without Foran.

Guac looked motivated today. Didn't really get the sign language after his "try" but assume it was a nod to Fainu ?? It must frustrate the hell out of him to constantly get the ball on a nothing unders play when he is flat footed and the defence sliding across all over him. He has so much more potential then we are currently extracting.

Jake. He does try his guts out every week and never gives anything other than 100%. We could do worse than give him a shot at Captain for the year. Pleased he scored a try. Pretty sure he has got at least one every season he has played.

3. Foz
2. Guac
1. Jake

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4