MVP: Rd 22 v Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Foz
2 Parker
1 Jake
Agree with you, ManEagle - although you might want to change your forum name in case it upsets some of our more delicate players.

Was nice to see Parker out there running good lines and running them with everything he had. One notable defensive stuff up, but he was hardly alone there. When the first Titans try scorer went through our two best defenders - Jake and Croker - I knew we were in trouble.

Agree with you, ManEagle - although you might want to change your forum name in case it upsets some of our more delicate players.

Was nice to see Parker out there running good lines and running them with everything he had. One notable defensive stuff up, but he was hardly alone there. When the first Titans try scorer went through our two best defenders - Jake and Croker - I knew we were in trouble.
I would hope they read the back of of the tissue box what a portmanteau word was

3. Foran. Wish Cherry would take a leaf and play direct like Foz.

2. Ola. We are still completely wasting this guys potential.

1. Parker. Ran harder, and straighter than most of our forward pack.

Almost feel like I should withhold the points and offer doubles next week! However...

3 Jake: where would we be without him

2: Haumole: I thought he tried hard to help us

1: King Ranga Parker: welcome back to 1G, played it hard, good try running a good line, I hope some other players were watching that!

Foz excluded because giving him points just makes me feel too depressed!!

I wasn’t going to vote but a few did try

Foran
Jake
Guaca ( which surprised me )

The rest , ****ing useless!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10