Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Scumster grabbed his head when Jakey seated him clearly on his back. He should be playing for Melbourne City FC.

Did the strom grubs get done as well for their 27 late shots on DCE?
At least Jake smacked him head on and the monkey landed on his back, WTF was that holding the head about ????
Unlike those Storm grubs hitting blokes in the back to act big

Ray Ray just needs to fix his tackling technique.

But do not bottle up his passion , it’s priceless.

Barnstorming winger Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega was at his destructive best for Blacktown, scoring a try, getting a linebreak, nine tackle busts and 189 metres.

From Sunday's game against Wests

Absolutely although I am sure i read somewhere that Manly thought he was a first grader but he had to improve his 'professionalism". Otherwise you pick him in front of Tui every day of the week.

Barnstorming winger Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega was at his destructive best for Blacktown, scoring a try, getting a linebreak, nine tackle busts and 189 metres.

From Sunday's game against Wests
The Virile Ray Vaega has the runs on the board
I like the way he intimidates the opposition with his passion and aggression and gets under their skin

Based on that Melbourne game which was high pressure and intensity, Vaega played strong and came up with a few key plays.....felt he done enough to get more time in the top grade after he suffered injury and was out for a while, he has the Attitude and will go hard which is a great start.

In his last NRL game

Vaega destroyed Munster and his storm mates

He lifted the Fulton stand the Ken Arthurson stand the Lyon and Menzies stand as well as the hill at the back of his passionate and intimidating take no prisoners win at all cost dynamic Inspirational display

Vaega lifted his team mates and enthralled the Manly fans
But for some reason he could not inspire his coaching staff ?

Agree. Also not sure he has adequate pace.
He is not blessed with amazing pace, however Iv'e seen 1 of the games Top winger in To'o get run down by forwards from anywhere over 30m out, but Vaega provides a similar robust style game, making powerful runs to create momentum and hits like a truck.
I really like his energy and attitude and when you have players like Saab, Koula, Garrick and Turbo there is adequate pace in the team.....Vaega just adds another edge with his powerful playing style and I'm not guaranteeing 100% he is the answer, but from what he has shown, deserves a crack on that left wing again....especially if Gaz is staying at right centre.

I agree with the notion that Vaega is not a first grader. It’s tempting to go off the hit he put on in a game we won against an arch rival but it’s a very small sample size. Everything I’ve seen from him suggests he is sluggish and unfit. At the back end of games, he is barely walking. Tui has his shortcomings but I’ve got him ahead of Ray.

Tui is not speedster either but his yardage carries are stronger and he goes all game.

considering the utility value ruben brings to the fullback role , Ray seems to have handled his short moments in grade better than weekes

hope he works on whatever is holding him back. havnt seen much of him but how are his hands generally.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6