Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loved that BIG shot......Storm started doing the fancy offloads and Manly seemed to stand back watching, until this Vaega unit said "enough" and hammered them out wide.
Had strong carries also - only thing I didn't like, was his inside men on the slide yet come in 2 times, but his decision making will improve and at that key moment stood up and reinjected Manly and the crowd when they needed a lift, with that big hit....so all is forgiven 😉
Maybe Jorge mark ll lol

Like his energy, but felt misdirected at times. Almost as though he was destined for either a brain explosion, bad defencive read (from rushing in too confidently/blindly), silly penalty or other. Don’t know what it was but he worried the hell out of me all game. He seemed to have a bit of grub in him which is probably good for us, but also seemed to be some glaring defencive issues.

He’s a solid unit though. Made an important tackle at one point.
he reminded me of a young matai in the way he was hitting, no thought of preservation just a want to inflict injury & regret for any player running towards him

He played better then he has in his previous outings in first grade. However I’ve gotta say Melbourne (surprisingly) don’t seem to have done their homework on him because they barely put him under any pressure under the high ball. That’s his major concern. But we’ll done to him on last night. 👍🏻
Shhh!

He played better then he has in his previous outings in first grade. However I’ve gotta say Melbourne (surprisingly) don’t seem to have done their homework on him because they barely put him under any pressure under the high ball. That’s his major concern. But we’ll done to him on last night. 👍🏻
It looked like their kicking plan was kick it to turbo and wear him down. It didn't work.

We need an intimidation factor out there. I know Ray is a rookie and has errors in him but you want the opposition centers and wingers to just have that scary X factor in the back of their heads much like Matai and Taufua had. I hope Ray gets a few weeks out there to show his stuff. Could be a real crowd favourite.

We need an intimidation factor out there. I know Ray is a rookie and has errors in him but you want the opposition centers and wingers to just have that scary X factor in the back of their heads much like Matai and Taufua had. I hope Ray gets a few weeks out there to show his stuff. Could be a real crowd favourite.
IS already a crowd favourite- his two big (legitimate) hits had the crowd baying for blood. For a moment I thought I had gone back in time and was watching Steve Matai and Jorge.

If Ray Las Vegas is not better than Christian Tippytoes, then I follow the wrong sport.

Sea Eagles winger Tuaimalo Vaega was hit with a Grade 2 Shoulder Charge on Cameron Munster and will miss two games with an early guilty plea or three games if he fights the charge and is unsuccessful at the judiciary.

wtf - was it that bad?

yeah, just heard he's facing a 2 week stint on the sidelines for that hit on Munster. Definitely the next cab off the rank should we get another winger injury.

Sea Eagles winger Tuaimalo Vaega was hit with a Grade 2 Shoulder Charge on Cameron Munster and will miss two games with an early guilty plea or three games if he fights the charge and is unsuccessful at the judiciary.

wtf - was it that bad?
No…..Munsters a cat, both our wingers put good shots on him, must be something about manly wingers smashing him, JT…….

wtf - was it that bad?
Not sure it’s worth two weeks but he also didn’t need to do it.I can understand the crackdown on certain tackles and understand people getting confused/upset on tackles penalised/suspended for incidents that are complete accidents,Taupau’s for example.But when a player has an option,like the 3 players that were binned last night,I have no sympathy

IS already a crowd favourite- his two big (legitimate) hits had the crowd baying for blood. For a moment I thought I had gone back in time and was watching Steve Matai and Jorge.

If Ray Las Vegas is not better than Christian Tippytoes, then I follow the wrong sport.
yep, hard to see where Tui comes back in once we get a backline of Tom, Saab, Koala, Parker and Garrick again. But that's in a perfect world...

EVERY BODY LOVES RAYMOND !!!

Dominant Game Contribution and the BIG Hit on Munster shook the stand were Bellamy was sitting

OIP.2YMFs31fSY5_WuD8W7YR6QHaDt

yep, hard to see where Tui comes back in once we get a backline of Tom, Saab, Koala, Parker and Garrick again. But that's in a perfect world...
Exactly. With the rate of injuries nowadays in NRL we'll need our entire top 30 plus probably a couple more. Plenty of time to worry about pecking orders when (and if) they are ever all fit and available at the same time.

wtf - was it that bad?
I didn’t think so but this is Vlandyball

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8