Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
considering the utility value ruben brings to the fullback role , Ray seems to have handled his short moments in grade better than weekes

hope he works on whatever is holding him back. havnt seen much of him but how are his hands generally.
what he loses in speed he makes up in the power hitting department. I'm sure with regular first grade his fitness levels will be of 1st grade standard.

It's amazing how Vaega has been turned into another one of the shining hidden talents to save our bacon if only the powers to be opened their eyes. Yes, he showed a bit of mongrel against the Storm in a couple of moments (including one that got him suspended). His previous couple of games in firsts were bog average. I don't see him offering anything better than Tui at this stage.

It's amazing how Vaega has been turned into another one of the shining hidden talents to save our bacon if only the powers to be opened their eyes. Yes, he showed a bit of mongrel against the Storm in a couple of moments (including one that got him suspended). His previous couple of games in firsts were bog average. I don't see him offering anything better than Tui at this stage.
Agreed - his discipline and decision making are pretty poor.

Tui has the same issues but I've got no doubt he is better than Vaega. Seems like the coaching staff think he is as well.

Last edited:
considering the utility value ruben brings to the fullback role , Ray seems to have handled his short moments in grade better than weekes

hope he works on whatever is holding him back. havnt seen much of him but how are his hands generally.
It seems like Weekes isn't as confident out there in 1st grade and is trying to play everything safe, on the other hand Vaega only knows how to play one way and it doesnt seem to matter if its in park football or 1st grade.

Viva Vaega
Unleash the Beast !

2022 Sea Eagles headshots - Ray Vaega - NRL Imagery

I worry about his defence. He can put a good hit on but I don't know that he reads the play very well....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8