Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Next time the person who started this thread logs in as @tyler durden can you please change the thread title to his actual name, which is: Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega

We'll probably be watching his exploits for quite a while so may as well do him the courtesy of getting it right.

Vaega was all gassed out a few minutes prior to him being sent off, has to improve on his fitness and pace

Yep. He definitely knocked up. I don’t think he has a very high ceiling. Will be a handy back up for the occasional game but that’s about it.

Scumster grabbed his head when Jakey seated him clearly on his back. He should be playing for Melbourne City FC.

Did the strom grubs get done as well for their 27 late shots on DCE?

We need an intimidation factor out there. I know Ray is a rookie and has errors in him but you want the opposition centers and wingers to just have that scary X factor in the back of their heads much like Matai and Taufua had. I hope Ray gets a few weeks out there to show his stuff. Could be a real crowd favourite.
There was another time he picked a bloke up and slammed him sideways yo the turf - really liked his work/ let me add some tough hit ups in ugly positions

He gave their backline something to think about.
He must have figured that if you're not the quickest or best at jumping to catch the ball, then you just build a reputation for making pain.

Vaega was excellent last night with his aggression.

If he keeps up this commitment in reggies, he will be first up over Tui if Saab or Garrick get injured.

Unfortunately the dumb shoulder charge on Munster will see him out for two weeks. I assume Garrick will be back, so he wouldn't be playing anyway.

Who's first of the rank if Reuben or Saab are out, Tippytoes or Vaega?. Both are quite similar, Vaega slightly quicker across the ground

I think after that performance Vaega jumps Tui in our winger rankings. Don't know if that's how Seibs would see it, but it's how I do.
It might inspire Tui to lift his game when he returns. Actually, he won't return will he. Garrick and Saab will be the wingers and I can't see Seibs dropping Harper until Koula returns.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6