Game Day: Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wish I could find it online, but I recall Fatty's speech about'everyone wanted the Fairy Tale for Canberra, but we ripped out the last page' :rofl:
I not remember the bit where he told the ‘good looking sorts’ in the crowd there would be some players that would be easy to get on to later in the night.

And a special mention of Walker. He has really surprised me with his discipline and application since shifting into 6. He was all over Seizure today and smashed him a couple of times in the first half with well-timed up and ins.
Yea it’s no surprise that I have been ultra pissed at him the last 2 years but I have to admit he has a much quieter and humble manner now that Dessie is at the helm. I am slowly coming round. This last few weeks I have noticed this. It’s ok to be a little cocky but it’s always important to come back to the real world and not make it apart of your life especially off field. I hope he keeps it up because he plays better in his current space that he’s In now. There is nothing better than playing as a team.

ECzYefAVAAEdEKa
That’s getting blown up and framed. Bro Love.

Last edited:
Ennis and especially Vossy can eat d1cks... Manly at fault for everything and Ricky saying that BJ accidentally dropped knees is in denial. It was a low act period nothing else.

Vossy was harping on about send offs for this and that Taupau should have also gone with Boyle as he was in the way also...

What a great, gritty, gutsy win! The whole team, including our bench, were awesome and did it with 15 players. Cherry saved 2 deadest tries superbly. Unlike in the past, Dylan kept his cool and had a great game.

If Leilua was on a mission to get suspended, he sure succeeded. What a grub - first knees into Tom, then into Garrick. Totally avoidable and hope he's justly penalised.

Well done Manly! :clap::party:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8