Game Day: Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I really loved that game. Both teams in eachother’s face so the attack went deeper and they both kept trying.

Lots of attacking skill up the middle and one pass wide from both teams. It was a real game of rugby league.

Much better than a Melbourne or rooster style of play.

API and dce, great tackles in that last few minutes.

Manly will grow after that game, lots of positional changes to cover injury, and yet still disrupted the raiders game plan.

The nein commentators were fine, Gus, Joey etc pretty fair to both teams. Sounds like voss deferens was watching another game.

upload_2019-8-25_18-18-53.png

I really loved that game. Both teams in eachother’s face so the attack went deeper and they both kept trying.

Lots of attacking skill up the middle and one pass wide from both teams. It was a real game of rugby league.

Much better than a Melbourne or rooster style of play.

API and dce, great tackles in that last few minutes.

Manly will grow after that game, lots of positional changes to cover injury, and yet still disrupted the raiders game plan.

The nein commentators were fine, Gus, Joey etc pretty fair to both teams. Sounds like voss deferens was watching another game.

Voss was a complete cockhead

Three things:
1. Voss and Walters are absolute dribblers.
2. Des is a f@&king miracle worker!
3. I really want to root DCE after that try saver.
Whilst I agree with your 1st 2 points and can see what you are saying about point 3 there shall be no porking of our skipper till seasons end.
The management...

Lol, I think half the team stuffed up the song by singing the "and we'll drink all night.." part about 2-4 lines early.

Must admit, I also love watching it to see what Jorge is going to be hammering! Wonder if Canberra will complain.

Great stuff. Thanks for posting, as always :)

Hasler said in the press conference that looks like Sironen and Parker are back next week !!

Hasler said Thompson and suli are going for scans doesn’t look good though

Such a shame we loose suli and Thompson most likely for the season unless we get lucky !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8