Rabbitohs Nude Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just had to laugh at Rothf*ck on controversy corner saying that the nude pics have damaged the game and that may be right.
But in comparison to the damage him and his telecrap cohorts do every day it is very very small beer.

Just had to laugh at Rothf*ck on controversy corner saying that the nude pics have damaged the game and that may be right.
But in comparison to the damage him and his telecrap cohorts do every day it is very very small beer.

Did you also hear him say he has breaking news...and that was that the girl is now in Sth Africa....He is a dope

The Roth tool pic hasn’t damaged the game however, because the young lady was in lingerie.

The Roth tool pic hasn’t damaged the game however, because the young lady was in lingerie.
Yes I was hoping some heat would come the old fools way tonight about that.
Some has on twitter but I wanted the blow torch put to him on tv.
If it has I've missed it.

Yes I was hoping some heat would come the old fools way tonight about that.
Some has on twitter but I wanted the blow torch put to him on tv.
If it has I've missed it.
I notice they finished that Controversy corner last night with a photo of Blocker cuddling a dolphin (mascot) at some event. I took that as a jab ot Slothfield. he made no comment, they all had smiles

Had to laugh at the idiot commentator on Ch7 news who mentioned the "alleged woman" (his words) at the heart of the nude photo controversy.
Interesting to hear that the 'alleged woman'' is now in South Africa where the All Blacks were.

If she is related to a player then they could sort it out with the Burgis on their own :giggle:

Had to laugh at the idiot commentator on Ch7 news who mentioned the "alleged woman" (his words) at the heart of the nude photo controversy.

Gender fluidity is every persons unalienable right ..... for you to question the fact that she/he may or may not be alleged or confirmed as either/or is time relative and mood specific ...

If you are unable to free yourself of your 20th Century white Anglo-Saxon Judea Christian sterotype bias then I suggest you keep your offensive pidgeon holing attitudes to yourself!

Gender fluidity is every persons unalienable right ..... for you to question the fact that she/he may or may not be alleged or confirmed as either/or is time relative and mood specific ...

If you are unable to free yourself of your 20th Century white Anglo-Saxon Judea Christian sterotype bias then I suggest you keep your offensive pidgeon holing attitudes to yourself!
I resent being typecast as a pigeon holer.....not that there's anything wrong with that.

The news showed she'd posted some happy family pics on social media and it was business as usual.
She's probably happy he's only sending pics......

That could well be “ staged”, I’d suggest if it was him that any wife would be more than livid!!

But his phone could well have been used without his knowledge , and that will only be proven if there’s a fall guy!!

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8