Rabbitohs Nude Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
AN alleged nude video chat scandal has hit the NRL on the eve of the second week of the finals series.

According to an exclusive story in The Daily Telegraph, South Sydney is investigating accusations “high profile” players left a 23-year-old woman feeling “violated and disgusted” when a Facebook video chat turned lewd.

This comes at a bad time for the NRL with Manly still reeling from their strip club escapades and turmoil over coach Trent Barrett's decision to walk out on the club.

Infighting in the club has been at an all time high and insiders say up to 15 players may walk out of the club over their treatment of the former coach.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...e/news-story/1dc609dd1f9e107d0e4086d20dc2394c
NRL icon Sam Burgess has split up with wife Phoebe less than a month after the pair welcomed their second child into the world, according to a report.

The South Sydney Rabbitohs star and his partner were married three years ago but according to The Daily Telegraph have told family and close friends their relationship is over.

The Telegraph reports the high profile star and his wife agreed to end their marriage last month.
---------
Phoebe for NRL Integrity Head - not buying into the white wash policy :rock:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...e/news-story/1dc609dd1f9e107d0e4086d20dc2394c
NRL icon Sam Burgess has split up with wife Phoebe less than a month after the pair welcomed their second child into the world, according to a report.

The South Sydney Rabbitohs star and his partner were married three years ago but according to The Daily Telegraph have told family and close friends their relationship is over.

The Telegraph reports the high profile star and his wife agreed to end their marriage last month.
---------
Phoebe for NRL Integrity Head - not buying into the white wash policy :rock:
Maybe she was not willing to use the squirrel grip on Sammy boy
Too soon yet :):)

Last edited:
Given that no details are available, it’s all pretty speculative. I don’t want to know the details, because it’s private.
However this couple courted the media in recent times, so I guess that’s why it’s newsworthy.
I agree totally that it is a good sign to see her take a no nonsense approach to his behaviour, but this footy player mentality of sexual conquest seems pretty well embedded despite all the education provided by the governing bodies.
It’s a shame really, as there are no winners in this one.

Agreed re the details. But, as you say, they have courted the media, and Sam in particular had a go at the media coverage of the latest scandal, suggesting it was their fault that it was ‘impossible’ for his wife to be happy. I’d say it was more the antics he was involved in that were affecting her happiness, whether it was him in the video or not - his social media accounts being used to send it to other women says a) he was too close to that sort of behaviour for a married man with a young child and heavily pregnant wife at home, and b) he was apparently in personal communication with young women other than his wife on social media (if indeed it was his teammates who got hold of his phone/account, and not him anyway).

At least he arrived in style to collect some belongings from their house ..... in his Bentley.

Feel very sorry for his wife and young kids at what should be a happy time, tough way to start 2019.

I love how the tele article says this with a straight face:

“He was cleared of any wrongdoing by Souths, but Sam admitted the media attention had taken a devastating toll on his family.

Burgess was found to have done nothing wrong after the club investigated claims a woman was exposed to lewd images ..”

Phoebe is too smart to believe the club’s “findings”.

I wonder who they got to conduct the investigation? John Elias masquerading as a cop with sirro’s badge perhaps?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2