Rabbitohs Nude Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why hasn’t lurks and the others jerks got hold of this before now.

Surely another massive profit making NRL fine coming from Toddy

giphy.gif
We shouldn't be flming Parramatta training sessions.

AN alleged nude video chat scandal has hit the NRL on the eve of the second week of the finals series.

According to an exclusive story in The Daily Telegraph, South Sydney is investigating accusations “high profile” players left a 23-year-old woman feeling “violated and disgusted” when a Facebook video chat turned lewd.

This comes at a bad time for the NRL with Manly still reeling from their strip club escapades and turmoil over coach Trent Barrett's decision to walk out on the club.

Infighting in the club has been at an all time high and insiders say up to 15 players may walk out of the club over their treatment of the former coach.
Fck the nrl and their media vultures, this is what happens when you allow TV/media to make up such a large financial contributor, they now own the game and make the rules so they will report what they want and need to sell stories. The game as we know it is finished. Good job Toddy ya dckhd should be forever remembered as the corrupt money hungary prick that ruined a game that has existed for 100 yrs.

I wonder if there is a market for a nekid fat old bastard
light bulb and smoke alarm battery changing service .... I'm available

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7