Rabbitohs Nude Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I get that but Pearce's punishment was dished out by the current NRL regime so the bar has been set.

They know that they f%$ked up with Snake and that was a previous NRL CEO/board.

While I do get what you're saying that it was under Gallop and not the current board.....the NRL is still the NRL, the same organisation (hang on, is the NRL organised?) in 2018 as it was in 2009.

What a surprise is this. What a useless pr1ck is Greenturd and his lack of integrity Unit.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/7a4a245f3f5bd4a6a1827263b8ae8d30

SAM Burgess appears like to play on Saturday night as the NRL confirmed it won’t take action over sexting allegations until its investigation is complete.
NRL boss Todd Greenberg fronted media on Thursday to address the saga which threatens to derail the Rabbitohs’ preparation for Saturday’s preliminary final against the Roosters.

Bunnies star Sam Burgess has been caught at the centre of the scandal after a woman made a complaint to the club surrounding an incident from May.

The woman alleged, according to a Daily Telegraph report, that a South Sydney player’s phone was used to communicate lewd images and video to the 23-year-old.

The NRL is investigating the matter but Greenberg says he’s unsure when an outcome will be reached.

“I won’t put a timeframe on it but my desire is to get it done as quickly as possible,” Greenberg said.

The NRL has begun interviewing a number of people about the scandal in the hope of getting to the bottom of it.

“We will pursue a number of different people in the this process,” Greenberg said.

“I’m not prepared to talk about individuals who will be interviewed because it’s not fair to do that.

“You can never control the timing, but you have to let the process run its course. We want to get it right.”

Have a look at this from an article in the SMH back in early March 2017 re Mitchell Pearce

"I deserve the punishment, I totally humiliated myself and a lot of other people.

"I'm not hiding from anything, I'm here to cop whatever comes and we'll just wait and see what happens."

His apology has not washed with the NRL's women's adviser Catherine Lumby, who said the game had to take a stand and end the Roosters half-back's career.

"Personally I wouldn't [allow him back in the game] because of all the support and education he has had and the fact he is a senior leader who should know better," Lumby told News Corp.

"He has had ample opportunity [to learn]."

But there were already signs of contrition from Roosters chief executive John Lees, who told Fairfax Media: "There was no violence involved. There was ultimately no bigger crime or major sort of criminal matter, but it's a serious societal issue and that's why we're taking it seriously."

Compare that to what is coming from Big Sam, South's and the NRL and it's clear that there is different rules for some.
Not sure if Lumby is still the NRL'S women's adviser but whoever is we haven't heard from them either.

Burgess was just trying to help out the strawberry growers
DnglETnVAAAkdx1.jpg

Suck sh..it NRL now one of the biggest name,s in the game has been exposing himself to a 23 year old woman who is now in South Africa and won,t talk what a woeful pack of excuses they feed the public to save face. Suck sh..t South,s NRL,s love child oh please GOD save us from another South,s premiership. Suck sh..t the media who all fell over themselves to release this and now are trying to do the hush up poor Sam,s family oh how is Sam dealing with flashing his bit,s online he must have depression and go to rehab for his problems. OMG what kind of world are we living in.

There is the knighthood. Matty Johns sucking Burgess's knob also and saying how strong they are for fronting up and saying nothing. Then they say the conspiracy theory that its the Roosters have been talking it up all week. This will do me as the greatest load of sh1t I have ever heard. And thats on top of Greenturds comments this arvo. OH then Tallis dishes out the Pride Of The League tag

Simples.
Turd Greenburger wants Sam to play. So the NRL are acting like a defence lawyer on his behalf and trying to stall the investigation untill after the finals.
'We can't investigate because the girl involved won't give an interview'.
What about the emails she's already sent detailing her side of what happened? How about interviewing the Burgi anyway to see what they have to say?

I'm guessing whether or not it's Sam's junk isn't the issue. It's determining whether or not she asked for the pic and has since decided to cry foul.

Simples.
Turd Greenburger wants Sam to play. So the NRL are acting like a defence lawyer on his behalf and trying to stall the investigation untill after the finals.
'We can't investigate because the girl involved won't give an interview'.
What about the emails she's already sent detailing her side of what happened? How about interviewing the Burgi anyway to see what they have to say?

I'm guessing whether or not it's Sam's junk isn't the issue. It's determining whether or not she asked for the pic and has since decided to cry foul.

I don’t know why they can’t just assume she is guilty like they did when Bozo didn’t give an interview for the salary cap investigation

I hope it's a souths v sharks GF and then the sharks get done for the salary cap breach, and Burgess gets done for his families propensity for flashing their Wangaratta's via the interweb. Two shining examples of the NRL.

It really would be the jewel in the crown of Greenburg's tenure.

I don’t know why they can’t just assume she is guilty like they did when Bozo didn’t give an interview for the salary cap investigation

Ha! Good point. I wonder if that'll get brought up? (lol, who am I kidding, of course not).

Maybe we should stop bringing up good and relevant points. We know sports 'journos' need to come up with these things on their own (or their helper monkeys) to feed their hungry hungry ego's.

I wonder what would happen if Baz invited Bozo into the coaches box?

Simples.
'We can't investigate because the girl involved won't give an interview”

Did Pearce’s give it’s side of the story?

Whether she asked for the pic should be irrelevant. It has made its way into the public domain, I’m sure there are many instances of flirting, teasing etc that start off as a bit of fun and someone then realised they are in over their head.
A star struck girl vs a seasoned professional footballer that has been educated about the do’s and don’ts and the non-negotiables.

Call me a conspiracy theorist (you're a conspiracy theorist Wombatgc....thanks).
But I think a call to his surrogate father Rusty would've been made, who in turn rings his mate Rupert. Rupert says I can't help you at the moment cause I'm in the process of getting rid of Turnball with my mate Stoksie. Leave it with me, I'll get the story quashed, your boy will play finals footy no matter what. Do us a favour Rusty,in the mean time can you get big Sam "I'm packin" to keep his trouser snake off the internet until after the GF.....good Oh, have to go now and find some Greenies to bash.

What a major surprise this is. NRL need weeks to wrap up their investigation, Souffs own people do it in days. Ivan Milat would of been found not guilt also if his family were on the jury. Pride of the league my @rse

South Sydney Rabbitohs clear players of wrongdoing after concluding misconduct investigation
NRL PREMIERSHIP

• September 21, 2018 2:31pm
  • by STAFF WRITERS
  • Source: FOX SPORTS

The Rabbitohs have reached the findings of their investigation.Source: AAP
THE Rabbitohs have released a club statement relating to the sexting scandal.

The Rabbitohs completed their own investigation into the matter and found that players have been cleared of wrongdoing.

Rabbitohs statement:

The Panel appointed by the South Sydney Rabbitohs has completed its investigation into a complaint made regarding inappropriate conduct by a Rabbitohs player in May of this year.

This investigation arose from reports in the Daily Telegraph on 14 and 15 September 2018, and emails sent by an anonymous complainant in May, June and August 2018 which alleged inappropriate conduct by a South Sydney player on a Facebook Messenger video call.

After being informed of the matter, the Club committed to investigate the complaint in consultation and co-operation with the NRL Integrity Unit.

It appointed a panel consisting of Commissioner Lea Drake (Independent), Karyn Murphy (NRL Integrity Unit), Nick Pappas (Rabbitohs Chairman), Emily Grant (Rabbitohs Head of Operations, People and Culture) and Blake Solly (Rabbitohs Chief Executive Officer) to investigate and report upon the complaint.

Representatives of the Panel interviewed South Sydney players and staff. The Complainant was interviewed privately by Ms Murphy.

The Complainant declined to be interviewed by the Panel, and did not want her identity disclosed, which the Club has respected. The Panel has also reviewed all available documentary material.

Based on a thorough review of the available evidence before it, the Panel was not satisfied that any South Sydney player engaged in any actionable misconduct resulting in a breach of their NRL Playing Contract, the NRL Rules or the SSFC Code of Conduct.

The Rabbitohs have no further comment to make at this time.

The Rabbitohs play the Roosters on Saturday night in the second preliminary final at Allianz Stadium.

M

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8