Rabbitohs Nude Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Surprise, surprise !! What a farce.

And here we are months later still waiting on a result of the Salary Cap Appeal !!

The NRL is a joke , the game is a Joke and TBH I am totally over it !

We as a Club should be demanding a conclusion and setting a date and at the same time letting our long suffering fans know what the hell is going on !!

The damage was done in 2018 and the way its going 2019 will be just as bad ! Absolutely frustrating and embarrassing !

On top of the Andrew Gee whitewash it comes as no surprise. Nothing to see here , move on to sticking another knife in Manly's back.

I read it 4 times and I still don't know what it means.

I suppose to be completely fair ... it probably doesn't specifically say in their contracts that they are not allowed to send random women photos of their junk ....

Just something the poor old lawyer didn't think he needed to document .....

So .... what does this mean .... are they saying that misconduct occurred but that it was not illegal ??
OMG - dick pics for all the Fans then :eek:

The other codes must have venerable saints on their rosters :rolleyes:

Meanwhile Greenturd has the Manly Appeal results up his clacker :swear:

Let's not forget when the Roosters self reviewed 3 of their players who tested positive for performance enhancing drugs and that was sufficient a number of years ago.

No wonder Turdy lets these club do self examinations on these incidents. He's a fuking expert at self examination. He'd have to be. Surely no woman could stand to be repulsed by that slime trail.

I read it 4 times and I still don't know what it means.
And people criticized lyall’s statements. Manly is a model of transparency in comparison.

And our scandals get investigated by the nrl or proper authorities, not some whitewash club-run committee laden with conflicts of interest.

Imagine the outcry if manly set up its own committee to investigate an allegation against a player, and finds there is no case to answer within a day or 2. It seems nobody is calling out the bulls hit.

Fuking Hooper on Triple M. What an absolute tosser. Says the Souffs players were incredibly brave for fronting up and beating Saints last week. Is he for real. Yeah what fuking heroes. They played a game of football which they're paid umpteen hundreds of thousands of $$$ for because they've got the mental IQ to be throwing around dik and arse shots on their phones in their idle brain spare time. Just makes me sick the way these media clowns carry on about so much bullsht.

OMG - dick pics for all the Fans then :eek:

Here is one from NRL HQ.

images (6).jpeg

Without any sarcasm we should be thankful there was no new attack by the NRL on the Sea Eagles. Their response to any bad news coming out of any club over the past couple of years has been to get it off the front pages by trumping up some reason to attack Manly. We dodged a bullet on this one but if the Burgess boys get their wangs out on social media again we may not be so lucky.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8