Pre-Match Manly v Dragons Round 20 at WIN Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Lussick is so overrated he was useless against StG last time at Brookie.... don't know what others see on him!
well fuk mate parra ruined him who would you choose? Lawrence is out Lussick makes sense and he was good for us last year when he started or have ye forgotten? he can be good he just needs to focus but I think he's unfit see him try to run last week lol slowest human in the world

Lawrence is out Lussick makes sense and he was good for us last year when he started or have ye forgotten?
Plenty of players used to be good.. Foran used to be good...even Myles at some stage of his life used to be good! No point living in the past. I say ditch Lussick and bring up some hungry new kid..the new blokes haven't let us down this year.... look to the future not the past!

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not a lot of depth at prop to replace Lussick with - who did you have in mind ? Paseka ?? might still be a bit raw.

Maybe Tanginoa will come into the mix before kick off tomorrow - big unit with NRL experience. Is he playing for Blacktown right now ??

Plenty of players used to be good.. Foran used to be good...even Myles at some stage of his life used to be good! No point living in the past. I say ditch Lussick and bring up some hungry new kid..the new blokes haven't let us down this year.... look to the future not the past!
I doubt they will bring in rookies when we have an nrl player especially now with all these important games. give him a shot starting he may impress. As for next year I'm with you these young guys we bought can take his spot if they deserve it. lussick might step up with the competition for spots or wither and goto tigers lol

Kevinward777

First Grader
Man what are you talking about? Lussick did give away a stupid penalty last week no doubt. But look at his runs and the metres he's chewed out since coming back over 100m or thereabouts each week. But yeah he's sh2t...dud comments like this deserve a thread of their own. Biggest dud calls made on Silvertails! If we posted all the sh1t proven to be wrong comments up in their own thread it would decrease the level of d2ckhead syndrome growing legs on here. Uate, Sironen, Lane, Green, Winterstein all of them were called sh1t and past it by idiots who have never played the game. Now Darcy is useless, can't play and should be dropped fmd some people have no clue.

D

Deleted member 26876

I think brown is eligible to play but we just chose to not place him into the side this week

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Man what are you talking about? Lussick did give away a stupid penalty last week no doubt. But look at his runs and the metres he's chewed out since coming back over 100m or thereabouts each week. But yeah he's sh2t...dud comments like this deserve a thread of their own. Biggest dud calls made on Silvertails! If we posted all the sh1t proven to be wrong comments up in their own thread it would decrease the level of d2ckhead syndrome growing legs on here. Uate, Sironen, Lane, Green, Winterstein all of them were called sh1t and past it by idiots who have never played the game. Now Darcy is useless, can't play and should be dropped fmd some people have no clue.

And Kelly should be dropped .... and we are in the top 4 after 20 weeks .... imagine the level of nonsense if we were only coming 5th.

Hey thanks for the long winded explanation.....but nah still don't rate him! Sorry to disagree with your opinion though.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Hey thanks for the long winded explanation.....but nah still don't rate him! Sorry to disagree with your opinion though.
Well I'll gladly put some money on Darcy having an impact that most on here would rate by the end of 80 mins tomorrow. Please enlighten me as to the parameters you measure a prop forward by. I'm tipping that with BJ out Darcy will run for 130 plus metres and give us some aggressive go forward tomorrow and that your assessment that he is sh2t will need further explanation. Do you not recall how he played for us last season? He is slowly building after being injured for much of the start of the season. Or is it your opinion that in less than 12 months he's lost that ability?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16