Pre-Match Manly v Dragons Round 20 at WIN Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

sean1976

Reserve Grader
I really do think you're in for a shock this week Turbo, our pack still contains Taupau, AFB, Perrett, Lane for impact and talent (offloads, line running) as well as both Winterstein who's ever-improving (great line-running himself) and Lussick (who has a point to prove). The bench is still pretty normal and both Api and Wright's replacement's being natural replacements.

**** bogey teams, it's all in our heads. As far as I know this side can belt any team in the comp, no exceptions. If the players turn up mentally we've got it in the bag and I reckon we'll be on fire after a few gutsy yet poor weeks

Stop believing we'll fall over, have belief, your 'realistic' comments (although appreciated by me) are by no means realistic, we have a bloody good side here. Unexperienced, yes, do we give a ****, no... Go manly

Love Manly in a lunatic unhinged irrational kind of way but we're gonna lose this one. If I'm wrong I'll happily run nude down Pitt St.

Ryan

Journey Man
My issue is that after 15 schooners your posts were too long and I didn't get past the first paragraph.

Any gnarly complaints about my behavior can be taken up directly with Mr Tooheys.

Lol, it WAS only one short paragraph mate - hahahaha :)

Then again 15 schooes. That's David Boon + Qantas legendary status. Gotta rate that, and you've inspired me to have a few today.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
There is one more player that is definitely out of tomorrow's game and another that is 50/50. I won't say who because the club obviously doesn't want it made public until the 11th hour but there will be more changes tomorrow...big shifts across the squad.
So the 50/50 has unfortunately come to tuition with Green pulling out today.

Class of 96

Bencher
Lol, it WAS only one short paragraph mate - hahahaha :)

Then again 15 schooes. That's David Boon + Qantas legendary status. Gotta rate that, and you've inspired me to have a few today.

Yeah mate, I'm the same stature as Boony, used to work for Qantas, so plenty in common aside from the marathon session. Surprised I could manage to string 2 words together at that point.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Do you know if Greens hammy is serious? or should be back next week?
He has been carrying it since the Sharks match but with the Storm/Roosters game coming up, the club have decided to rest the niggles in the hope of getting these key players (Green/Koroisau in particular) fresh for the big matches coming up. He should be right be go next week.

D

Deleted member 26876

Ok with Green out as well it'd be absolutely huge if we can win, cmon manly let's find a way to win today despite the injuries. We're now certainly up against it although that's just the way we like it

D

Deleted member 26876

We've rested Blake Green and Brenton Lawrence apparently, interesting

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Ok with Green out as well it'd be absolutely huge if we can win, cmon manly let's find a way to win today despite the injuries. We're now certainly up against it although that's just the way we like it
One thing I do know young Harry is they'll give it their best shot.
The only way this team knows how to play!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18