Pre-Match Manly v Dragons Round 20 at WIN Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
At least Parker and Duges are in doubt :happy:

Euan Aitken (hamstring, Round 20), Russell Packer (hip/groin), Josh Dugan (concussion).

Last edited:
Definitely, we can't play the way we did today against top teams like Storm or Roosters or they'll shred us to parts. This is a must win for Manly to keep our spot in the top 4, also Lewis Brown may come back this week which I'm predicting to see Cullen to get dropped to reserves. Dragons will be furious with their disappointing loss against the Raiders, our forwards need to shut their forwards down especially when they outclassed us last time we met.

Be great to see a decent Manly following in the crowd hopefully. Would be even better if a bus was put on from the Leagues Club?!

We put in our worst performance of the season in the first round against Illawarra. They killed us with off-loads and enthusiasm. I'm never confident when we play Illawarra. I think we'd have a poor win-loss record against them.

Is there any injury news from yesterday's game ? Api was limping and had a big ice pack on calf Wright was also hobbling noticeably. Hopefully can't be too bad if they could do a lap after the game.

Boys were looking pretty sore and sorry .... Baz will have his work cut out this week. How awesome is it to see Jake after SOO and a hard game going around the entire ground shaking hands, posing for photos .... the last one off the ground. What a great credit to their parents both Jake and Tom are.

Wright was limping big time after his first attempted conversion as well.

TT was walking 5m behind the defensive line in the second half, either injured, fatigued or lazy. Given he took a nothing hitup 2nd tackle of the next set I am worried its the last one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8