PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He didnt want to talk about the turbos did he. Weird responses imo
The NRL has a crazy system, allowing speculation on recruitment 18 months before players' contracts expire.
It's bad on all fronts, but primarily it takes attention away from the current competition and shifts focus to 'what-ifs' way in the future.
I'd imagine the Bulldogs Forum has a YART of its 2021 team featuring Turbo and Jurbo.

No peach
No arrow
No Taylor
And they are the titans... we are going to bash them into oblivion :)
Reality check time. Last time we were favoured to win and that useless rabble scored THIRTY EIGHT points against us. I hope none of the players are reading the hype here and in the media that we are 'specials.' If we think that and defend passively, have no respect for the football and make heaps of errors thinking it's a training run winning formality we'll get pantsed again. A true test of whether we're serious players or pretenders in 2019 will be if we are up for the game and play our guts out for 80 mins and respect the opposition. We are not good enuff to be arrogant.

Reality check time. Last time we were favoured to win and that useless rabble scored THIRTY EIGHT points against us. I hope none of the players are reading the hype here and in the media that we are 'specials.' If we think that and defend passively, have no respect for the football and make heaps of errors thinking it's a training run winning formality we'll get pantsed again. A true test of whether we're serious players or pretenders in 2019 will be if we are up for the game and play our guts out for 80 mins and respect the opposition. We are not good enuff to be arrogant.
We had LG and cust and Elliot. We are going to crush them like a grape. We are good enough to be arrogant watch us put 38 on them this time.. unless it rains. Dce should give there halves a masterclass with turbs back

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6