PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have all the boys meeting up and going to the game made their "Silvertails" banner yet .......?

Given Des usually has one player on the bench that often only gets minium game time .... a spare if you like ..... I wouldn't mind that player being Gaucamole ... he has tremendous upside and sitting on the bench and getting 10 min or so would be great for his development ... the sooner this kid reaches FG standard the better ......

He is the miising forward x factor ..... hits in defense, running strongly and has good skills .... needs to be burnt at the forge of first grade occasionaly ..

Uh-Oh

Brett Kimmorley says
Des is doing wonderful things at Manly. They’ll get rep players back. The Trobojevic brothers were wonderful in Origin II. The Titans are unsure where they’re at. They haven’t shown me enough to convince me they’ll challenge one of the red-hot teams. Sea Eagles by 10
Noddy's vocabulary is wonderful

Have all the boys meeting up and going to the game made their "Silvertails" banner yet .......?

zebq11S.png

Given Des usually has one player on the bench that often only gets minium game time .... a spare if you like ..... I wouldn't mind that player being Gaucamole ... he has tremendous upside and sitting on the bench and getting 10 min or so would be great for his development ... the sooner this kid reaches FG standard the better ......

He is the miising forward x factor ..... hits in defense, running strongly and has good skills .... needs to be burnt at the forge of first grade occasionaly ..

Maybe he just needs his photo up on the official Manly team page! Then he'll feel the love and fire up.

It'd be nice if the same could be done for Miski, Anderson, and Docker-Clay.

fmd @The Wheel is it so hard for the people at head office to do this? These fringe players may like to show their families they are on the big boys team photo list.

Woodsie I agree with what you say about Des' use of the bench (must admit it did drive me bonkers last time he was here) but I feel the same may be said about Paseka. Needs a bit of 'angry' about him. Wish them both the best.

Woodsie I agree with what you say about Des' use of the bench (must admit it did drive me bonkers last time he was here) but I feel the same may be said about Paseka. Needs a bit of 'angry' about him. Wish them both the best.

On the other hand I don't mind Dessie's use of the bench ... I have always been in the camp of why take off your #1 prop to play your #5 prop if you don't have too ..... I was even abused by the unwashed numbnuts last year when in one game Baz only used 3 reserves and I supported the decision ....

My point is that if he knowingly is going to only use 3 most times ... why not make Guacamole the 4th for experience .....

Maybe he just needs his photo up on the official Manly team page! Then he'll feel the love and fire up.

It'd be nice if the same could be done for Miski, Anderson, and Docker-Clay.

fmd @The Wheel is it so hard for the people at head office to .
I believe it is updated by NRL not the club. Next time I am talking to the team I will see if will be updated.

On the other hand I don't mind Dessie's use of the bench ... I have always been in the camp of why take off your #1 prop to play your #5 prop if you don't have too ..... I was even abused by the unwashed numbnuts last year when in one game Baz only used 3 reserves and I supported the decision ....

My point is that if he knowingly is going to only use 3 most times ... why not make Guacamole the 4th for experience .....

Maybe he can't pronounce nor write down his name to get him on the team list?

But yes, stick him in there. People saying playing SOO is a massive boost for the players back in club land so I think getting a spot in A-grade would also have to make you feel pretty good about yourself.

Spare a thought for Semi Kioa. He has completely disappeared after being named in the top 30 and has never appeared on our injury update. Wheel can you please ask about him too.
He did ACL in pre season I believe- never made it on the field.

As an aside we were told last week that the top 30 squad for 30/6 was still being worked through. There might updates #nextweek

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6