PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Massive ambush game imo regardless of who is in or out of Titans side... put Burleigh High School boys in Titans jerseys and I’d still be worried. The 2 points are super critical with the bye approaching. Absolute must win game that could prove the difference between making or missing finals this yr. Go Manly

Massive ambush game imo regardless of who is in or out of Titans side... put Burleigh High School boys in Titans jerseys and I’d still be worried. The 2 points are super critical with the bye approaching. Absolute must win game that could prove the difference between making or missing finals this yr. Go Manly
No peach
No arrow
No Taylor
And they are the titans... we are going to bash them into oblivion :)

So who is the poor dratsab that will slot into hooker when/if needed .... Fainu is fitter than last year ... but his defense drops off a fair bit when he fatiques ..... slightly worried ?

At #14 Elliott is the obvious fore-runner ... but really ... big ask ... of the forwards .. Jake would be a left field choice for 20 mins .... who else is possible ...

Last edited:
So who is the poor dratsab that will slot into hooker when/if needed .... Fainu is fitter than last year ... but his defense drops off a fair bit when he fatiques ..... slightly worried ?

Hmmm they may run with 4 forwards. Slot sirro into 6 and Cust into hooker. Or Elliot to hooker and Tom to 6.

Des may have learnt a few tricks from Freddy's game plan :nerd:

Would be awesome if Suli turned in a Fergie performance and took 2 hit ups each set :rock:

What about burly high school boys? They sound butch

Sounds like the Riff will get him by June 30 then @:cool:

How many Tyrones can one Club have :rolleyes:

Penrith elevated Spencer Leniu into top 30 squad today to complete their roster. The Peach staying on the GC

At #14 Elliott is the obvious fore-runner ... but really ... big ask ... of the forwards .. Jake would be a left field choice for 20 mins .... who else is possible ...
I reckon Fainu should play the 80. But if he needs a break I'd give Waddell a crack at dummy half, his defence is solid, plays middle anyway and he seems to have a good set of hands.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6