PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Raiders v Manly [Round 6, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah read that also.....what a di(khead Tryday is Lolol. I don’t think I’ve ever seen DCE take a dive in all the time he’s been at Manly. Tryday must be bored & pi$$ed off his useless broncos lost Lolol. What an A class moron he is!
The poorly written article says last time was 2017.
But yeah serial diver.

Speaking of Bradman Best apparently he is the nephew of a former 1976 first grade (just) Manly player.

Yep Peter Byrne’s grandson, was also on the coaching staff under Bozo during 1980s and 1990s

20200617_171650.jpg

Two danger men... wighton looks good in maroon and white ;)

Might be an unpopular opinion but I reckon Jorge is a massive loss for us at the moment. George Williams will pepper Funa all night long and have Rapana all over him. Obviously Tafua has his faults and isn't great at jumping, turning, reading the play yada yada and there's been a lot of talk of the need and importance of tall dynamic wingers. Well we had one the other night against brisbane and he was exploited. Did his best and good on the young fella, but Seibold exploited him and the damage was done. Not saying Jorge would have been any better but he is a presence. He could've belted Xavier Coates in the first 10 minutes and the broncos play the rest of the game on the other side of the park. For all his faults, just being on the team sheet puts the oppositions whole right side on notice and has them all nervous. It's the Matai effect. We also missed his carries. Tom was taking the hit ups that Jorge normally would. Courageous, but not our star fullbacks job to be doing grunt work.

Yep Peter Byrne’s grandson, was also on the coaching staff under Bozo during 1980s and 1990s
Ha ha Too easy or your too smart . Thought it might have taken a while for someone to discover "Hollywood". :)

I hope AFB and Walker keep their discipline in check as they both have history in Raiders games of getting caught up with niggling/sledging, with added stirrer being Curtis Scott.
Can't afford to get caught up in the BS - just focus on the task at hand!

But yeah serial diver.
But yeah serial diver.
So you’re agreeing with Thaiday? You do understand what ‘serial’ means right? “Repeatedly committing the same offence & typically following a characteristic, predictable behaviour pattern”.......like I said I’ve never seen DCE take a dive & to insinuate he repeatedly does it week in week out shows what a gronk Thaiday is & anyone that agrees with him! So the last time was 3 years ago eh? That’s real ‘serial’ Lolol. When was the time before that? PMSL......well I guess allegedly twice in 3 years is 3rd man in Thaiday’s definition of serial.....fuc|<en dumb useless, overrated has been twat! I’m surprised the idiot even knows how to spell it!

Last edited:
So you’re agreeing with Thaiday? You do understand what ‘serial’ means right? “Repeatedly committing the same offence & typically following a characteristic, predictable behaviour pattern”.......like I said I’ve never seen DCE take a dive & to insinuate he repeatedly does it week in week out shows what a gronk Thaiday is & anyone that agrees with him!
I think it's meant as sarcasm madmax. Like even if he did take a dive in 2017 and again on the weekend (not saying he did either time) it's still 3 years between so he can't be called a 'serial offender'. Hence the poorly written article comment. I think you and manlyfan76 are on the same page here don't worry

I think it's meant as sarcasm madmax. Like even if he did take a dive in 2017 and again on the weekend (not saying he did either time) it's still 3 years between so he can't be called a 'serial offender'. Hence the poorly written article comment. I think you and manlyfan76 are on the same page here don't worry
Jabuh......I figured it was sarcasm! Just my way of letting off steam at that twat Thaiday. I’m kind of tired of our boys copping it from everybody! I could call Thaiday a lot worse but I’m biting my tongue!

Jabuh......I figured it was sarcasm! Just my way of letting off steam at that twat Thaiday. I’m kind of tired of our boys copping it from everybody! I could call Thaiday a lot worse but I’m biting my tongue!
Yeah I totally get it madmax. Just remember... Manly hates Thaiday too haha. He's just bitter cause his powerhouse, nrl backed broncos haven't won a premiership in 15 years so he's putting **** on us. He just wishes milford was dce and can't figure out why boyd still plays first grade and he doesn't

Oh he dived both times alright... and won us both games...
DCE doesn't make the rules but he sure does play to them... he isnt paid to please numbnuts like thai-gay... hes paid to win us games and he gives it his all EVERY time he pulls that jersey on...

Oh he dived both times alright... and won us both games...
DCE doesn't make the rules but he sure does play to them... he isnt paid to please numbnuts like thai-gay... hes paid to win us games and he gives it his all EVERY time he pulls that jersey on...
Dont know about every time.. if you watch pearce or cleary they get the ball all the time constantly probing and scheming. Dce is not like this at all any more. Now walker is the one doing this.... some sets he does even touch the ball. Very strange stuff

So you’re agreeing with Thaiday? You do understand what ‘serial’ means right? “Repeatedly committing the same offence & typically following a characteristic, predictable behaviour pattern”.......like I said I’ve never seen DCE take a dive & to insinuate he repeatedly does it week in week out shows what a gronk Thaiday is & anyone that agrees with him! So the last time was 3 years ago eh? That’s real ‘serial’ Lolol. When was the time before that? PMSL......well I guess allegedly twice in 3 years is 3rd man in Thaiday’s definition of serial.....fuc|<en dumb useless, overrated has been twat! I’m surprised the idiot even knows how to spell it!
Sam Thaiday is a legend and a great bloke. You would do well to be more like him instead of someone who hides from the facts, does not look at the article in question and presumes what poster think. Big Sam is smart enough not to do that.
The legend could play prop, lock hooker and second row! How is he overrated? He should have his own statue at suncorp.

I fear the future of society....

Dont know about every time.. if you watch pearce or cleary they get the ball all the time constantly probing and scheming. Dce is not like this at all any more. Now walker is the one doing this.... some sets he does even touch the ball. Very strange stuff
It's not just what he does with ball in hand BBTB... I know who shows up in cover defense more out of cherry and walks - despite being 20kmh slower... not saying dce is perfect, he is human and has good/bad days but I dont believe for a second that he is a cat (like some ST contributors seem to think) and I reckon he is a lightning rod for blame when we dont win or aren't at our best... broncs game is a good example, he turned that game with 10 min to go in 1st half (drew penalty to prevent a try and got repeat 6 with tidy grubber b4 Funa try) but he still copped crap... but that's why he gets paid the big $ I guess...

Last edited:
Sam Thaiday is a legend and a great bloke. You would do well to be more like him instead of someone who hides from the facts, does not look at the article in question and presumes what poster think. Big Sam is smart enough not to do that.
The legend could play prop, lock hooker and second row! How is he overrated? He should have his own statue at suncorp.

Thai-gay might be a 'good bloke' but there are plenty of those that are bitter... and he is just bitter that cherry pulled that penalty on him and hes taking his opportunity to bring it back up and have another whinge about how unfair it all is...

its weak but predictable 'commentary' from the broncs 'legend'... I have no issue with him addressing what happened last week - i hate the ruling too - but to call DCE a serial diver because of an incident 3 years ago is P*SS WEAK and personally I prefer my 'legend's to have a bit more class...

Thai-gay might be a 'good bloke' but there are plenty of those that are bitter... and he is just bitter that cherry pulled that penalty on him and hes taking his opportunity to bring it back up and have another whinge about how unfair it all is...

its weak but predictable 'commentary' from the broncs 'legend'... I have no issue with him addressing what happened last week - i hate the ruling too - but to call DCE a serial diver because of an incident 3 years ago is P*SS WEAK and personally I prefer my 'legend's to have a bit more class...
Frank I’m not gonna get involved in Manly Fans love of Thaiday lololol. Although the nice guy that used to run in as a serial 3rd man during tackles to take out players legs or run in during a melee & take a shot behind the players backs often seems to me to be a gutless twat not a nice guy. As for the plaudits part I will laugh every time he’s called a legend. Anyway not gonna waste anymore air on the useless prick.....

Manlyfan.....just out of interest can you provide the matches that Thaiday is referring to regarding DCE being a serial diver? I’d assume there would have to be a $hit load to call it ‘serial’.......like 10 to 20 times at least since DCE started playing in 2011!!!

Marty could be a late inclusion and add more spice to the pack....just never know...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8