PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Raiders v Manly [Round 6, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Screenshot_20200616-161614_Samsung Internet.jpg

Need a good game from Paseka to help get us on the front foot. His 1st stint was ordinary last week but his second was better.

No surprises in the backline replacements.

Hoping for a more structured game from Levi.

Pretty sure we won't win if we play like we have for the last 2 weeks.

Need a good game from Paseka to help get us on the front foot. His 1st stint was ordinary last week but his second was better.

Some big changes, I can see why we aren’t favourites and if anything we may slip further out in the betting!!

Love it , under the radar.

If we have a slow start like last two weeks we will lose.. i dont see us making that mistake again. Last year we were fast starters like back in 2008-2014 years alot of our momentum was created by fainu running and ducking and weaving to offloading. We have none of that now so we need to change up. Turbo needs more dummy half runs imo

Watch for the aerial attacks again.....hopefully a bit more pressure on the kickers and protection for the wingers.....hard to find a weakness in the Raiders......just solid footy with an Improved kick/chase to win some good field position.
Should be another tight game and could come down to 1 point....

Watch for the aerial attacks again.....hopefully a bit more pressure on the kickers and protection for the wingers.....hard to find a weakness in the Raiders......just solid footy with an Improved kick/chase to win some good field position.
We have a habit of lifting against them and the result is a few 1 point games , you may well be right.

Their weakness is they still have walking penalties in Rapana, Scott & Tapine.
Our recent form against them has been pretty good too.

Very good Raiders side , 1-13 for them are all very very good players.

Their bench , like ours , isn’t star studded.
Croker has been butt average this year but with no suli to carve him up i think he will have his best game so far.. lets hope im wrong. Wighton is a beast and chez needs to be up in his face or his running game will kill us like last week.. he won them the game with a powerhouse try! The raiders look a little flat without bateman and last few weeks haven't been the best like us but still getting wins. Lets hope they dont click this week.
Turbo v Charnze is a mismatch.. turbo will be the difference. We need to start fast and dce needs to take control and earn repeat sets. We always go well against the raiders so does dce

I think Funa was a lot better in the second half. He definitely selected his moments to attack the ball better. I’m sure he’ll be even better come Sunday. We have such a good record against Canberra. Also we only have to look back to the Sharks game and last week to see how much AFB steps up without Marty. I think we’ll be fine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7