PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly vs Dragons [Round 14, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nrl.com

Brett Kimmorley says
The Trbojevic boys are back together, Cherry-Evans is there, and Des Hasler has Manly flying. But Corey Norman adds enormous attack for the Dragons. They'd lost five in a row then all of a sudden the return of Norman was a huge boom for them. I think they can cause an upset on the back of a Corey Norman masterclass in this one. Dragons by 8.:rofl:
Corey norman masterclass? Is this midget serious? Since when has corey norman ever produced a master class? Fmd kimmorley is a little twat

Corey norman masterclass? Is this midget serious? Since when has corey norman ever produced a master class? Fmd kimmorley is a little twat
It's bizarre but Manly had better slay those Dragons
giphy.gif

Pretty even contest on paper I reckon - great forward clash too! Hopefully we get the rub of the green a little at home given we got shafted last game against em. Should be an absolute belter of a game with two sides deperate for the 2 points. I can't wait! Go Manly

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Chris Sutton
Referee

Phil Henderson
Referee

Rickey MacFarlane
Touch Judge

Liam Nicholls
Touch Judge

Ben Galea
Video Referee

Steve Chiddy
Senior Review Official

Tough game we can’t afford another performance like the one against the Gold Coast at Brookie. We are good enough to win just need to be up and have s little luck. Go boys!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7